Political Compass Thread

Kesa

Reaction score
Someone mentioned a political compass? I'm curious to where everyone sits...

I did mine:

Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23

chart

Well, I haven't done the compass in a while so why not. I see the questions have changed. Perhaps that is why I've moved further left and become slightly more authoritarian! Or is that just age?
chart

I note with interest that pretty much all of the political parties seeking power tend to be more authoritarian. Coincidence? (This is the chart of UK Parties, 2015.
uk2015

Or it is just the usual case of: those who desire power are the ones who should be kept away from it.

Oddly, I don't see the Raving Monster Loony Party there. I wonder where they would chart.

Last edited:
Just trying the image tag again - to see if it's any better this time.
chart

OK. Technical issue solved. Ignore this post.

you should have started a new thread or found an old thread that matched

Technically you are correct. We are pretty lax around here since it is just a handful of us. I don't see an ability as a mod to break it off into a new thread. If it bothers you, I can delete it and we can start a new thread.

Technically you are correct. We are pretty lax around here since it is just a handful of us. I don't see an ability as a mod to break it off into a new thread. If it bothers you, I can delete it and we can start a new thread.
can you just move these posts to a "political compass" thread

you should have started a new thread or found an old thread that matched

My god! If you did the test you would be up in the top right hand corner!

;)

I didn't think it worthy of starting a whole thread for something so trivial.

I will be happy when you do the test. Slave driver!:whip:

I will be happy when you do the test. Slave driver!:whip:

I already took it (on my FB page) but anyone who's even heard of me would completely disavow the results.

Economic Left/Right: 5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.38

Back