Party Animal in Miami

Dammy

Reaction score
http://www.local10.com/news/Report-...face/-/1717324/14236278/-/7a8otb/-/index.html

Guess the officer didn't have a stun gun - taser. That's not a good thing to roll up on and try to take control without immediate backup. When humanity has left the building and apparently danger is now a few seconds for life and death decision, what is an officer to do? PCP can give incredible strength to people so even a naked man can have the strength of several men so hand to hand with someone eating another man's face off is damn risky. Apparently the animal went towards the officer after being shot the first time and receive the fatal gun shot wound.

That's pretty messed up. But sounds like a great premise for a video game!

Seems to be a new LSD out called "Bath Salt."

Looks like there are new idiots about calling themselves reporters.
New LSD would be LSD just like new propane would be propane and the new carbon would be carbon. Bath salts are NOT LSD.. They are stimulants and they're generally methylenedioxypyrovalerone (or MDPV) and mephedrone. Calling them LSD is a smear against LSD - which may be deliberate or may just be stupidity. Either way I' more bothered by the fact that journalists and police either are so stupid or believe that people need to be lied to for their own good than I am about a tripped out homeless man on some whacky drug went apeshit on some other guys face. Ignorance is one of the greatest dangers out there - so why can't we have an open and adult discussion about drugs? Probably because it might mean having to change drug policy.

So does that mean you are in favor of legalizing "Bath Salt" drug?

@Fluffy, it could be bad reporting or uninformed cops or both. However, dammy's drugabuse.gov doesn't mention LSD at all but does mention MDPV. I don't see a "campaign" here.

However, dammy's drugabuse.gov doesn't mention LSD at all but does mention MDPV.

I didn't see that post. I think it must have come in while I was composing my response. However, those government sites are generally less stupid, but people tend not to read those kinds of sites. :)

http://www.local10.com/news/Report-...face/-/1717324/14236278/-/7a8otb/-/index.html

Guess the officer didn't have a stun gun - taser. That's not a good thing to roll up on and try to take control without immediate backup. When humanity has left the building and apparently danger is now a few seconds for life and death decision, what is an officer to do? PCP can give incredible strength to people so even a naked man can have the strength of several men so hand to hand with someone eating another man's face off is damn risky. Apparently the animal went towards the officer after being shot the first time and receive the fatal gun shot wound.

wonder if the "victim" wishes the cop would have shot him too... i know thats macabre... those situations do present themself tho...

The medical examiner said tests for a number of drugs all returned negative.

was under the influence of any of the common components of bath salt

reports that the tests did not detect any common street drugs, including cocaine, LSD, amphetamines, phencyclidine (PCP or "Angel Dust"), heroine, oxycodone, synthetic marijuana, Xanax, alcohol and prescription drugs.

Within the limits of current technology by both laboratories, marijuana is the only drug identified in the body of Mr. Rudy Eugene."

reports that an earlier autopsy had found evidence of "undigested pills" in Eugene's stomach but the medical examiner's press release on Wednesday made no reference to it.

so this means what exactly?

Most likely there was a mix up at the lab or the guy had serious mental issues that were either undiagnosed or have yet to be revealed. Marijuana + schizophrenia can seriously mess up your grip on reality, but to take it to the point where you start attacking others by eating them, that's just too messed up.

It means - we don't know. I blame the "Bible" - some mad book he'd been getting into lately.
from The Miami Herald;
Detectives also impounded Eugene’s Chevrolet sedan, which had been towed from South Beach, and discovered several water bottles and a Quran

The post-death examination did reveal a number of undigested pills in his stomach, but investigators have not identified them yet, a law-enforcement source told The Miami Herald.

A Koran may mean he's a good Christian. The Old Testament teaches us to Know Thy Enemy.

A Koran may mean he's a good Christian. The Old Testament teaches us to Know Thy Enemy.
He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful (SurahThe Cow 2:173).
“One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule, nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an infidel or an adulterer and eat his body”. -- Al-Shafie​

Catholics are cannibals. They just call it Transubstantiation to cover it up.

@metalman

Don't mix your religions. Sure , you start with a little Christianity but then end up on something stronger like Islam and it's gonna bend your head. Best thing to do is don't even start. Christianity is just a gateway religion.

Back