Paris and White Haired Old Dude

FluffyMcDeath said:
Looks like McCains campaign used Paris Hilton's visage in a commercial without getting permission. The use was also considered derogatory.
What Republican ads using subtle racism? Never! (Cough Harold Ford cough)

[/quote] Paris has responded with a video of her own.[/quote] I find Paris annoying. However, this ad is good humor.

FluffyMcDeath said:
Looks like McCains campaign used Paris Hilton's visage in a commercial without getting permission. The use was also considered derogatory.

[/quote] Paris has responded with a video of her own.[/quote] I find Paris annoying. However, this ad is good humor.

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

Like, OMG! Something intelligent just fell out of Paris' mouth, which ended up in another video...

Does it promote my "Wayne is the Anti-christ" status (from the good old Amiga.org days) if I point out that I actually agree with her message?

Wayne

Like, OMG! Something intelligent just fell out of Paris' mouth, which ended up in another video...

Does it promote my "Wayne is the Anti-christ" status (from the good old Amiga.org days) if I point out that I actually agree with her message?

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne said:

Wayne

Credit where credit is due... her writers gave her a great little video to make. :D

When asked about Paris' video, Obama's camp replied "Whatever".

McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds emails: “It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain’s ‘all of the above’ approach to America’s energy crisis - including both alternatives and drilling. Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan.”

UPDATE: Shorter McCain response, via Drudge (and the headline of Bounds' press release): 'Paris Supports Drilling'... :roflmao: :roflmao: I wonder if Drudge wrote that headline on purpose? ;-)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Wayne said:

Wayne

Credit where credit is due... her writers gave her a great little video to make. :D

When asked about Paris' video, Obama's camp replied "Whatever".

McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds emails: “It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain’s ‘all of the above’ approach to America’s energy crisis - including both alternatives and drilling. Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan.”

UPDATE: Shorter McCain response, via Drudge (and the headline of Bounds' press release): 'Paris Supports Drilling'... :roflmao: :roflmao: I wonder if Drudge wrote that headline on purpose? ;-)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Back