Obama/Soros/UN/Deep State/Globalism/Shadow Government/Elites

The most explosive moments from Facebook's hearing, where furious lawmakers tore into 'frat-boy billionaire' Mark Zuckerberg

5bfd331666be50756a1aca34-750-563.jpg

The committee left an empty chair for Zuckerberg.
Gabriel Sainhas, House of Commons

Clintons’ Speaking Tour Opens to 83% Empty Seats, Coughing Fit

The Daily Mail reports that this latest money grab from the Clintons managed to attract only 3,300 in a stadium that holds 19,800 — which works out to 83 percent empty. This figure is made even more embarrassing by the fact that as the date of the event neared, the venue was not able to give tickets away at just $6.55 each. Ticket prices started between $200 and $53 Canadian.

On top of that, in the middle of the event, Hillary had one of her famous coughing fits, which was caught on video.

The Toronto Star’s review of the night earned the headline, “Hillary and Bill Just Won’t Go Away.”

IDB: Scam Exposed: Donations To Clinton Foundation Plummeted After Clinton Lost The Election
  • 11/23/2018
wEDITclinton112618-640x360.jpg

Donations Evaporate
But the most glaring indictment of the Clinton Foundation came from what happened last year, afterHillary Clinton lost the election — and effectively ended her political career.

First, the Clinton's almost immediately shuttered the Clinton Global Initiative and laid off 22 employees.

Now, fresh financial documents show that contributions and grants to the Clinton Foundation plunged since Hillary lost her election bid. They dropped from $216 million in 2016 to just $26.5 million in 2017 — a stunning 88% fall. Throughout Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State, the foundation pulled in an average of $254 million a year. (See the nearby chart below for a timeline.)

If the Clinton Foundation was as good as defenders claimed, why did all its big-time donors suddenly lose interest? The only reasonable explanation is that donors weren't interested in what the foundation supposedly did for humanity. They were interested in the political favors they knew their money would buy.

Still think the FBI are unbiased?

FBI Raids Home Uranium One Whistleblower Over Documents That Connected To Clinton Foundation

A whistleblower for the Department of Justice had his home raided after privately delivering documents concerning the Clinton Foundation’s ties to the Uranium One deal.

According to the Daily Caller News Foundation, the whistleblower had given up documents willingly to the DOJ prior but was raided by the FBI regardless. The raid was “an outrageous disregard” of his protections according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.

HANNITY ON FLYNN REPORT: The Former Trump Aide’s ‘Life in Limbo’ for THIS?

“General Flynn’s entire life has been put in limbo for an entire year for this? They even used the Logan Act… He’s lost his house because he couldn’t afford the attorneys. His life’s work of 33 years of service washed down the drain for this? Reputation destroyed for this?” he asked.

“This is the thanks this country gives him? This is how we treat people? What kind of justice system is this?” said Hannity.

Wikipedia: Logan Act

Only two people have ever been indicted on charges of violating the Act,[3] one in 1802 and the other in 1852.[4] Neither was convicted of violating the Act.[4]

RAND’S STAND: Sen. Paul Warns of ‘Growing Deep State’ After Being Blocked from CIA Briefing

Outspoken Senator Rand Paul warned America of the “growing Deep State” Tuesday; saying he was “blocked” from a CIA briefing regarding the murder of Saudi dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

“This is the very definition of the deep state,” Paul told Fox News. “The deep state is that the intelligence agencies do things, conclude things, make conclusions, but then the elected officials are prevented from knowing about this. If we aren’t told about this and I’m not allowed to know about these conclusions, then I can’t have oversight … the deep state grows and has more and more power.”

“I’ve read in the media that the CIA has said with high confidence that the crown prince was involved with killing Khashoggi. I have not seen that intelligence, nor have I even seen the conclusions. Today there is yet another briefing, and I’m being excluded from that. So really, this is the deep state at work that your representatives don’t know what’s going on in the intelligence agencies,” Paul said.

Wow... Just, wow...

At the time of this post, this video is only 7 days old and it is officially the most down-voted video of all time. It has an 80% dislike ratio with 10M dislikes. Pretty amazing considering it has Will Smith, and ~100 of "Youtube's biggest stars".

I like when my dark heart warms up.

Keep in mind I fricken HATE rap.

Putin Copies China, Calls for Plan to ‘Guide’ Content of Rap Music

Putin’s remarks followed a series of government actions to shut down rap concerts and silence artists in the past two months who have embraced the genre to criticize Putin, after years of the Russian leader enjoying relative popularity in the nation’s hip-hop community. His remarks, which suggest that the government will allow the distribution of rap music that does not clash with the values of Putin’s oligarchy, also follow a growing trend of state action against rap music under communist regimes, particularly in China and Cuba.

Putin attended a meeting of the Presidential Council for Culture and Art on Saturday where the issue of unregulated hip-hop content arose. He expressed grave concerns over the content of much of rap music and suggested the government would take a stronger stance against lyrics it disapproved of, but rejected the possibility of banning the entire genre.

Report: Facebook Let Netflix and Spotify Read Users’ Private Messages

Embattled social giant Facebook granted its business partners Spotify and Netflix the ability to read users’ private messages, according to information obtained by the New York Times.

Facebook also reportedly also gave a cabal of Silicon Valley tech giants access to detailed personal information about its users without their consent. The companies include Microsoft, Amazon and Yahoo.

Via The New York Times:

Back