McCain's VP choice

redrumloa said:
smithy said:
I find US elections drawn out and tedious so I don't pay much attention. In particular the speeches are always horribly cringeworthy.

But this Palin woman is a good speaker - she looked chilled up there. Obama did well picking her over Hillary. The republicans should fear.

Errrr, Palin is McCain's pick, not Obama's :python:

Oops :roll: Well done McCain then. A quick look at the headlines and the posts here shows she's ruffled quite a few Dem feathers. She's got them on the run by the looks of it. Not a bad thing.

redrumloa said:
smithy said:
I find US elections drawn out and tedious so I don't pay much attention. In particular the speeches are always horribly cringeworthy.

But this Palin woman is a good speaker - she looked chilled up there. Obama did well picking her over Hillary. The republicans should fear.

Oops :roll: Well done McCain then. A quick look at the headlines and the posts here shows she's ruffled quite a few Dem feathers. She's got them on the run by the looks of it. Not a bad thing.

redrumloa said:
smithy said:

redrumloa said:
smithy said:

redrumloa said:
smithy said:

redrumloa said:
smithy said:

Here's Slate's FAQ on Sarah Palin

I thought this was interesting:

Did Palin fire a public official because he wouldn't fire her brother-in-law?

Sarah Palin fired former Alaska Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan, who said the governor pressured him to fire an Alaska state trooper who happened to be getting divorced from Palin's sister. Palin has denied these allegations. Alaska's state legislature voted in July to get an independent investigator to look into the firing.

- Mike

Sarah Palin fired former Alaska Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan, who said the governor pressured him to fire an Alaska state trooper who happened to be getting divorced from Palin's sister. Palin has denied these allegations. Alaska's state legislature voted in July to get an independent investigator to look into the firing.

- Mike

- Mike

- Mike

- Mike

- Mike

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Considering this is still an unsettled issue, let's also add the state trooper's side of the story. Time will tell where the truth is.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Considering this is still an unsettled issue, let's also add the state trooper's side of the story. Time will tell where the truth is.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Back