Major Democrat Party Activist & Pedo homes raided in child sex trafficking investigation, reportedly on the lam

redrumloa

Reaction score

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ L.A., Miami homes raided in sex-trafficking inquiry, sources say

A hip-hop star turned entrepreneur, Combs has become the focus of sexual assault and sex trafficking allegations in the last year. The raid is the latest and most serious threat to his gilded lifestyle.

Four female plaintiffs have filed civil lawsuits against Combs accusing him of rape, sex trafficking a minor, assault and a litany of other alleged abuses, imperiling his empire and sending shock waves through the music industry.

It was reported he was on the lam, which may or may not be true now.

DIDDY LOVEAIR PRIVATE JET TRACKED AMID RAIDS Down on Caribbean Island

Diddy's homes were raided in the U.S. to kick off the week -- but the guy's own private jet is miles away in a completely different nation ... although it's unclear if he's aboard himself.

TMZ has tracked Diddy's personal LoveAir LLC jet -- the well-known black Gulfstream 5 that Diddy has flaunted and flown for years now -- and it looks like the aircraft is currently on the ground in Antigua ... which is down in the Caribbean.

I've been soft banned on Fakebook. I can share posts, but 100% of the time if I comment on what I am sharing, my comments don't go through. If I do an original post, with or without pictures attached, they very often fail to post showing the error below. Heck, first time it happened I was simply writing how crap the new Godzilla & Kong movie looked. Nothing political, just the new trailer looks crap and the originals are best for both franchises. Today I posted just words opining on this "Diddy" news figuring it'd get nuked, so I had my hand ready to screenshot it. This is that screenshot.

censorship.jpg

That "processing" never happens. The post just goes on my page 100% empty and stays that way forever. Again, this post and the movie post were just a small amount of text, no pics, no video etc. This sh*t is just going to get worse as the election nears.

Last edited:
3 weeks ago on an attorney's massive Youtube channel (5.7M subs) and over 1M views.

@redrumloa

What did u do to piss off Zuck the Cuck on Fakebook?

Katt was warning people about him and even predicted he'd be arrested in 2024. Plenty of videos out there easy to find. The one here below is harder to find. It's a short and I am mainly posting it for the very end. Watch the last ~5 seconds and you will see.

Is there a Pedo that Barry isn't besties with?

434185181_939541298171466_8111268252217138598_n.jpg

I have no idea of Sean's guilt or innocence. From what I've heard with all the parties, videos, and potential blackmail, I'm guessing this is what happens when someone is no longer of use, or becomes a burden to their handler.

I have no idea of Sean's guilt or innocence. From what I've heard with all the parties, videos, and potential blackmail, I'm guessing this is what happens when someone is no longer of use, or becomes a burden to their handler.

Yup. Neither him nor Epstein were the top of the food chain. In the end, they were disposable.

Back