I've been kinda quiet lately...

Glaucus

Reaction score
Well, quieter than usual I guess. It's been an interesting few months. First of all, I started a new job in September which I'm happy about but also want to focus more on. So I haven't really been spending too much time in the trenches as I just don't have the time for that any more. And after work, well, it's just always busy. And it's only gonna get more busy. We're expecting our second baby to be born some time in March or April. We know it's a boy so we're happy to have one of each.

Unfortunately the placenta is in the wrong spot (vasa previa is the condition) which means we must at all costs avoid natural childbirth. Meaning, my wife will likely spend much of the 3rd trimester in the hospital. So ya, I may get to play Mr mom with Sophia for a bit, possibly take time off work, not sure yet. Either way, I'll be even more busy. But I'll do my best to pop in when ever I can.

another one?? wow, glutton for punishment. Anyway, good luck with it all

And after work, well, it's just always busy. And it's only gonna get more busy. We're expecting our second baby to be born some time in March or April.
Oh - so THAT's what you've been doing that's so much more important than talking to you net buddies!!
Meaning, my wife will likely spend much of the 3rd trimester in the hospital.
So at least you won't have to pick up around the house.

I hope it all goes well for you guys, and have a Happy Christmas!

Congratulations Mike and best of luck to you all.

Thanks guys. And hope you all had a Merry Winter Solstice as well. ;)

Back