Isreal's New Neighbor

I thought this was supposedly going to be a secular Egypt revolution according from the Progressives? Whyzzat?

Well, your link didn't work for me so I don't know what it's about but it seems odd that the Muslims (who worship the Caananite god El - now called Allah should argue with the Jews over a city named for an Assyrian god Shalem.

Because you are completely divorced from reality.

Guess you weren't hearing the American main stream media fawning all over the "democracy" movement and that the Obama Admin said the Muslim Brotherhood is a mostly secular in nature.

Well, your link didn't work for me so I don't know what it's about but it seems odd that the Muslims (who worship the Caananite god El - now called Allah should argue with the Jews over a city named for an Assyrian god Shalem.

Found the youtube version:

Guess you weren't hearing the American main stream media fawning all over the "democracy" movement and that the Obama Admin said the Muslim Brotherhood is a mostly secular in nature.
Not all revolutions are good revolutions. Thomas Jefferson once stated that from time to time Liberty needs to be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tryants. Unfortunately that was about the French Revolution which he later withdrew his support for as it was clearly not a copy of the American Revolution he had hoped.

I never heard that the Muslim Brotherhood was secular. That's retarded, the name itself contradicts that. What I did hear is that they're not extremists and not likely to cause a lot of problems for the West.

I never heard that the Muslim Brotherhood was secular. That's retarded, the name itself contradicts that. What I did hear is that they're not extremists and not likely to cause a lot of problems for the West.

Here, let me expose you to where the Obama Admin said it:

Pretty much all I was hearing during the reporting on the Arab Spring, which was sponsored by the Muslim Brotherhood, on how it was democracy and mostly secular. Guess what, it wasn't, it never was, and the proof is now President of Egypt. Did you listen to that video? How can you say it's not extremist to talk about martyrdom of millions, with weapons, to take Jerusalem as the new capitol of the Caliphate?

well i personally sort of loathe the israeli government... so if this is bad news for them... i'm good with that...

well i personally sort of loathe the israeli government... so if this is bad news for them... i'm good with that...
I feel the same way. I so sick and tired of the zionist whining about THEIR rights, blah blah fu*king blah

my advice to the flippin' israeli gov is shut the F up and learn to get along with your neighbors.

Back