Investigate UFOs, get too close to the truth and you die

redrumloa

Reaction score
Maybe that's why the most popular shows and sites add in a ridiculous element as to not get taken too seriously by the public at large? I don't know this guy, but his story sound suspicious. It seems to happen often to people who are serious about investigating.

UFO expert found dead after ‘vomiting black liquid’

Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.

He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.

But his dark investigations into UFOs and government coverups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63.

In a chilling text message to his mom just days before his death, Spiers wrote: “Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.”

Maybe that's why the most popular shows and sites add in a ridiculous element as to not get taken too seriously by the public at large? I don't know this guy, but his story sound suspicious. It seems to happen often to people who are serious about investigating.
Maybe the UFO thing is the ridiculous thing - maybe that was his cover. I remeber reading about this guy maybe a day or two ago and that article, unlike this one, mentioned that he was investigating a pedophile ring running inside the US military. All very vague, not much evidence for anything - still, a more reasonable motive than "got to close to UFO truth".

Maybe the UFO thing is the ridiculous thing - maybe that was his cover. I remeber reading about this guy maybe a day or two ago and that article, unlike this one, mentioned that he was investigating a pedophile ring running inside the US military. All very vague, not much evidence for anything - still, a more reasonable motive than "got to close to UFO truth".
I ran a quick search for his name and I found several articles referencing "satanists" and "black magic".

Back