Hunter's laptop - some people's crimes aren't newsworthy

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
It's the story that still can't get traction. The Durham report shows that the ruling junta has firewalled off talk of their crimes in the US but it's good to be reminded from time to time what's behind the mafia's veneer of respectability.

Yes, of course the media are still most interested in Hunter's penis, but that's not the important part of the story.

Yes, of course the media are still most interested in Hunter's penis, but that's not the important part of the story.
What is the important part? I'm 7 minutes in and he spent the first few complaining about the hypocrisy of Biden wanting stronger dug laws when his son was a drug user. Is that it? He then moved onto Hunter's involvement in prostitution, which I'm guessing isn't the important part. Don't have time to watch the rest just now.

What is the important part? I'm 7 minutes in and he spent the first few complaining about the hypocrisy of Biden wanting stronger dug laws when his son was a drug user. Is that it? He then moved onto Hunter's involvement in prostitution, which I'm guessing isn't the important part. Don't have time to watch the rest just now.
Exactly. All the lovely salacious stuff. Don't worry, the "laptop" website is safe to visit - Hunter's penis has been pixelated.
But the important stuff does get a little mention. Hunter Biden was collecting money from "consulting" for foreign governments on the basis that his father's position could help those governments solve certain "problems" they might have through the power of the US government - and that Joe was receiving a cut. It's just sort of hidden in there - not interesting enough even to Sky to dig into.

Surprised?
And 51 high ranking members of the state security apparatus signed off on a statement that the laptop was Russian disinformation while the Biden's themselves have never denied the authenticity of the laptop nor its contents.

I've come to the sad realization that both sides of the political system here are amazingly corrupt. Our choices in 2024 sound like they're boiling down to a incompetent corrupt family, or a braggard, asshole, corrupt narcissist that at least has the right ideas for the country.

The only path Biden has to be re-elected is to run against Trump who is widely hated on his personality alone.. This is the sadness that has become the American political system.

I would hate to lose him as a Governor, but I truly hope Desantis gets the GOP nomination.

Back