House Republicans reject proposal to ban gun sales to suspected terrorists

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/...ill-to-ban-gun-sales-to-suspected-terrorists/

really? good grief... these people have gone off the rails... no wonder they are described as gun totin crazies... just ugh... you people are messing it all up for responsible gun owners...:madashell:

Well, if terrorists don't buy and use guns, how can we show how dangerous they are. (We also need to make sure that federal government gets copious firearms into the hands of Mexican drug lords for pretty much the same reasons.

House Republicans = terrorists

@faethor
Haha good one, stick it to those hick Republicans!

I see no way how that could be constitutional. No court would allow that.

I see no way how that could be constitutional. No court would allow that.

The Constitution kills black kids and needs repealed. It was made by grey haired old white men hundreds of years ago. We need to focus on the important issues of the day, which is white on black youth crime.

The Constitution kills black kids and needs repealed. It was made by grey haired old white men hundreds of years ago. We need to focus on the important issues of the day, which is white on black youth crime.
I can only imagine what you think of Abraham Lincoln.

I can only imagine what you think of Abraham Lincoln.

Let's not change the subject. Every day in neighborhoods across the United States, middle aged white men chase down and murder black teenage boys. This epidemic is becoming a Holocaust! Within a generation or two the African American community will be exterminated unless we do something right away.

Let's not change the subject. Every day in neighborhoods across the United States, middle aged white men chase down and murder black teenage boys.

But that's legal. We give those guys shiny badges so it's ok.

Within a generation or two the African American community will be exterminated unless we do something right away.

No,no,no. The objective is to keep them poor so that we can make them work for almost nothing. Those that are too uppity we keep in cages so we can work them for zero dollars and then we want to shoot a few randomly to keep them afraid.

Life is so much easier when your freemen and your slaves come colour coded at birth.

Let's not change the subject. Every day in neighborhoods across the United States, middle aged white men chase down and murder black teenage boys. This epidemic is becoming a Holocaust! Within a generation or two the African American community will be exterminated unless we do something right away.
One of the reasons I wanted Obama elected was just to watch the Southern racist rednecks go ape shit. I didn't think that would be you Red. Please tell me you're just joking.

One of the reasons I wanted Obama elected was just to watch the Southern racist rednecks go ape shit. I didn't think that would be you Red. Please tell me you're just joking.

How would I be racist when I am saying we need special laws to stop this sort of thing? You sound confused. Maybe you think I don't go far enough and I should saw we need immediate reparations too? Intriguing...

It seems to me you're being extremely sarcastic.

Back