Hobby Lobby ][

faethor

Reaction score
Underage Slave labor is okay - Jesus said so -- A Mormon splinter group closed down their schools and forced kids to work on a farm without pay. They just cited to the Court that it's all legit because of the Hobby Lobby ruling which says private companies don't need to follow laws if their faith prevents it.

I'm sure this is the first of many. BTW, I'm starting a church which believes giving me 5% of your annual salary exempts you from Taxes and gets you into heaven free. :)

BTW, I'm starting a church which believes giving me 5% of your annual salary exempts you from Taxes and gets you into heaven free. :)
Screw that - I'm gonna start a religion where the creator of the universe has gifted me a big bit of land and told me it's OK for me to kill all the people currently living there. Think anyone would fall for that?

Screw that - I'm gonna start a religion where the creator of the universe has gifted me a big bit of land and told me it's OK for me to kill all the people currently living there. Think anyone would fall for that?
Actually that's closer to the popular religions than mine was. So yeah!

I'm starting a religion where everyone has solar panels on their home, maybe a turbine, grows veggies or whatever grows well in their area and it's illegal to have wars

so there

I'm starting a religion where everyone has solar panels on their home, maybe a turbine, grows veggies or whatever grows well in their area and it's illegal to have wars

so there
You will be sooo persecuted!

Back