Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schlager singer-songwriter

• DHCP server

• Total voters
Speelgoedmannetje said:
And have you ever heard about 'self-reflection'? :roll:

Still not sure I understand were it is you are launching from. I'm not trying to evengalize but mearly state what I think of God. I take Him very seriously and trust Him implicitly. Not everyone does I understand that. By my expression of my belief, does this cause some undue harm ? In a mild way you are proving my point.

Speelgoedmannetje said:
And have you ever heard about 'self-reflection'? :roll:

Still not sure I understand were it is you are launching from. I'm not trying to evengalize but mearly state what I think of God. I take Him very seriously and trust Him implicitly. Not everyone does I understand that. By my expression of my belief, does this cause some undue harm ? In a mild way you are proving my point.

God is a semi self-aware pattern of electricity, spanning all over the world. Kinda explains why the internet can behave wierdly at times; it's God's new way of tormenting humanity! :D

God is a semi self-aware pattern of electricity, spanning all over the world. Kinda explains why the internet can behave wierdly at times; it's God's new way of tormenting humanity! :D

whabang said:
God is a semi self-aware

Bloody hell! God *IS* George W. Bush after all.
Batten down the hatches!
God's a murdering nutter and he could be coming for you next! :-D

Seriously, if there is a God, and he's as powerful as we are told, then he is also seriously mental, twisted and often evil.

"Right, Ah've made the planet. Cracker, intit? Whit next? Ah know, Ah'll pit some creatures oan it! And Ah'll design them so that they huv tae shag tae make new creatures! An' Ah'll make that really pleasurable for maist ae thum. ('sept the gay wans - Ah'll jist let thaim git persecuted.)
Aye, great idea, they'll enjoy that. Noo then, how dae they grow? Ah'll design them so they huv tae eat.
Whit'll they eat......................................?
EUREKA, an' aw that!! Ah'll design some ae thum so they huv tae kill some ae the other wans and eat thum, otherwise *they* die insteed! *And* Ah'll make it hurt like a right bastart whin they're gittin' scoffed, so Ah wull. That'll show thum who's the Faither 'roon here, eh?

Noo then, where's that wee fire ant thit wiz gettin oan mah diddies?
Aye you, ya wee bawsak! Ah've goat a wee surprise fur you pal! This wee wasp's gonnae lay it's eggs in yer heid, then they'll grow until yer heid faws aff!
How d'ye like thaim aipples?"

I forgot to mention, God's a psycho from the East end of Glasgow in this particular fantasy.
:-D

whabang said:
God is a semi self-aware

Batten down the hatches!

Seriously, if there is a God, and he's as powerful as we are told, then he is also seriously mental, twisted and often evil.

"Right, Ah've made the planet. Cracker, intit? Whit next? Ah know, Ah'll pit some creatures oan it! And Ah'll design them so that they huv tae shag tae make new creatures! An' Ah'll make that really pleasurable for maist ae thum. ('sept the gay wans - Ah'll jist let thaim git persecuted.)
Aye, great idea, they'll enjoy that. Noo then, how dae they grow? Ah'll design them so they huv tae eat.
EUREKA, an' aw that!! Ah'll design some ae thum so they huv tae kill some ae the other wans and eat thum, otherwise *they* die insteed! *And* Ah'll make it hurt like a right bastart whin they're gittin' scoffed, so Ah wull. That'll show thum who's the Faither 'roon here, eh?

Aye you, ya wee bawsak! Ah've goat a wee surprise fur you pal! This wee wasp's gonnae lay it's eggs in yer heid, then they'll grow until yer heid faws aff!

I forgot to mention, God's a psycho from the East end of Glasgow in this particular fantasy.

whabang said:
God is a semi self-aware

Batten down the hatches!

whabang said:
God is a semi self-aware

Batten down the hatches!

whabang said:
God is a semi self-aware

Batten down the hatches!

whabang said:
God is a semi self-aware

Batten down the hatches!

Back