Global Warming is real

faethor

Reaction score
ExxonMobil CEO claims it's real, it's not bad, and you'll adapt.

(Something behind the scenes messed up a cut and paste. Thanks CeCe.)

How can he say man can adapt, while the whole actual process of global warming is utterly unpredictable? I mean, hell, the very chaos theory is based upon weather prediction and this man thinks we'll manage? Let him tell that to countries that suffer from El Nino, like Bangladesh, let's see if he's able to adapt to their reactions. :mad:

today it's 92°.
the people that have the most difficulty dealing with extremes in this climate are the very young and the oldest. does he think it's ok to kill off people without any care?

fu*ck that bastard

It's Junuary here in Vancouver (actually I'm in Gibsons eating fish and chips at Molly's Reach - probably a meaningless reference to non Canadians), it's cold and raining here on the Sunshine Coast.

ExxonMobil CEO claims it's real, it's not bad, and you'll adapt.

(Something behind the scenes messed up a cut and paste. Thanks CeCe.)

Got news for you, Shell, BP, Conico and one other oil producer financially backed the promotion of the carbon tax scheme in the US Senate, till it died. I now boycott those and Citgo. Now why would they back such a crazy thing, wouldn't they putting money into stopping it and not supporting it? Why are they also financially supporting environmental groups as well? Say, the guys running these mega oil companies, they wouldn't be Global Elites, now would they? Step back, look at the big picture and connect the dots to see what the Global Elites are doing. Name of the game is, "Control."

today it's 92°.
the people that have the most difficulty dealing with extremes in this climate are the very young and the oldest. does he think it's ok to kill off people without any care?

fu*ck that bastard

Yeah, that's for the UK's NHS to do!

It's Junuary here in Vancouver (actually I'm in Gibsons eating fish and chips at Molly's Reach - probably a meaningless reference to non Canadians), it's cold and raining here on the Sunshine Coast.

Down here in the south Florida heat, it's in the upper 80s during the day, mid 70s at night. Kinda like having it cool in the evening.

Back