George Zimmerman found not guilty

And don't forget part of the Tealiban, as Zimmerman claimed 'It was God's will.'

Wow... Some of you really apparently feel strongly about this non-issue.

Let me explain why right or wrong doesn't matter.

The State of Florida simply never had a single chance to prove to a jury of 6 women, some weapon owners, most professionals -- beyond a shadow of doubt -- that Zimmerman committed Second Degree Murder. Two idiots fought, one died. Happens probably a dozen times a day, but if it weren't for Obama, this would have been forgotten long ago.

If the State had gone after Manslaughter, maybe, they would have been successful but adding that possibility at the last moment in the trial just reeks of "we failed" desperation on the part of the prosecution.

The State of Florida, and the judge were directly pressured by the "I'm playing the race card and say that I'm a black president and 'if I had a son, he would be Trayvon'" administration who should have NEVER even expressed an opinion over a state matter, other than perhaps a statement by Obama that "any death of any one by violence is a tragedy" (which would have actually HELPED his anti-gun bullshit much, much more than his BIASED "let's hang George Zimmerman" rhetoric).

For {bleep}'s sake the US Government even secretly sponsored the Anti-Zimmerman protests. Why do you think Eric "I'm as incompetent as the President" Holder went down there in the first place?

Funny thing is, the State of Florida KNEW they couldn't make a legitimate case, so they didn't even press charges initially. Now they've spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money and scared everyone in the country about -- as well as sponsored and actively encouraged -- potential race riots... For what, other than political agenda??? Absolutely nothing.

George Zimmerman might be all the negative things Cecilia says about him. He might be the biggest idiot on the planet, but... The State couldn't make a case, and they knew before being pressured by the administration that they should have never bothered. Obama wanted to push the anti-gun bullshit, so here we are...

That being said (and this being "America"), I wouldn't imagine this is over.

Now I imagine the Martin family will file an eventually-successful, multi-million-dollar wrongful death suit against Zimmerman (ala O.J. Simpson) so that all you Anti-Zimmerman individuals can just shut the hell up and declare victory in this whole Hispanic wannabe versus Black gangsta wannabe fiasco.

That is of course, if George Zimmerman isn't killed by some liberal, gun-hating, granola-eating, tree-hugging nutbag before it gets to that point.

Whether or not even I believe Zimmerman was in the right in handling the whole issue (I don't) is also irrelevant. He called it in, he could have driven away, or driven around at a distance. He could have probably done a million things differently but my "maybes" don't add up to Murder or even Manslaughter in the eyes of the law... Even my feelings in this don't matter.

The State of Florida was pushed into trying to make an example out of Zimmerman because the President decided it would serve his agenda to be black that day when people apparently smarter than him already knew it would never work.

Wayne

Wayne, you do realize that not-guilty != innocent, right?

The reason this was made into a big deal was that the police took Zimmerman's story as truth from the beginning, however, this case shouldn't have required special attention to get it before a jury. Only a jury should have the right to declare someone like Zimmerman not-guilty.

Personally I don't think the evidence is strong enough to declare Zimmerman innocent, but I can imagine that if someone is compelled to declare someone not-guilty on a shadow of a doubt then I suppose under the lax gun laws in the US that practically reward gun violence a jury may have little choice. In other more sane jurisdictions he would have most likely been convicted.

From the Wayback machine: June 7, 2012 Alan Dershowitz was prophetic:

There should be a special prosecutor appointed to investigate Angela Corey

Wayne, you do realize that not-guilty != innocent, right?

Agreed, and -- emotional responses notwithstanding -- that's what I was trying to say. He may be legally not guilty, but there is still blood on his hands.

There are a million ways he could have handled the situation that would not have resulted in a fight, let alone shooting. If he simply stayed in the car and "shadowed" Martin until the cops showed up for example. He didn't, they ended up fighting, Martin ended up dead.

I don't think that makes him innocent, but the very moment Zimmerman thought Martin was reaching for his weapon, ANY cop will tell you, that is the moment your weapon needs to be used before it gets used on you instead.

It's a simple case really on the legality side and should have never gone to trial.

The reason this was made into a big deal was that the police took Zimmerman's story as truth from the beginning, however, this case shouldn't have required special attention to get it before a jury. Only a jury should have the right to declare someone like Zimmerman not-guilty.

The reason it was made a big deal is because the president stood in the spotlight and declared that "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon (Martin)", which ignited people's rage over the non-incident.

You've got people like Zimmerman who get away with gun related incidents, while others (in Florida on the same day as the verdict even) get 20 years for firing warning shots at an abusive husband. Where's the public outrage over that???

Personally I don't think the evidence is strong enough to declare Zimmerman innocent, but I can imagine that if someone is compelled to declare someone not-guilty on a shadow of a doubt then I suppose under the lax gun laws in the US that practically reward gun violence a jury may have little choice. In other more sane jurisdictions he would have most likely been convicted.

Again, not saying he's innocent. I'm just angry that the administration made this yet another national racial incident when it was a state-level issue. They forced the State of Florida to bring the case. They forced the judge to try to slant evidence, they even sponsored the anti-zimmerman protest rallies for {bleep}'s sake...

Barack Obama is the perfect example of why being a "social media promoter" is not a qualification for being a leader, and no redrumloa, I will never miss Dubya... Yet, or otherwise... :)

The simple fact is, if Barack Obama were white and still pulled half the shit he has, we'd have already started the impeachment process...

Wayne

Wow... Some of you really apparently feel strongly about this non-issue.

Let me explain why right or wrong doesn't matter.

The State of Florida simply never had a single chance to prove to a jury of 6 women, some weapon owners, most professionals -- beyond a shadow of doubt -- that Zimmerman committed Second Degree Murder. Two idiots fought, one died. Happens probably a dozen times a day, but if it weren't for Obama, this would have been forgotten long ago.

If the State had gone after Manslaughter, maybe, they would have been successful but adding that possibility at the last moment in the trial just reeks of "we failed" desperation on the part of the prosecution.

The State of Florida, and the judge were directly pressured by the "I'm playing the race card and say that I'm a black president and 'if I had a son, he would be Trayvon'" administration who should have NEVER even expressed an opinion over a state matter, other than perhaps a statement by Obama that "any death of any one by violence is a tragedy" (which would have actually HELPED his anti-gun bullshit much, much more than his BIASED "let's hang George Zimmerman" rhetoric).

For {bleep}'s sake the US Government even secretly sponsored the Anti-Zimmerman protests. Why do you think Eric "I'm as incompetent as the President" Holder went down there in the first place?

Funny thing is, the State of Florida KNEW they couldn't make a legitimate case, so they didn't even press charges initially. Now they've spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money and scared everyone in the country about -- as well as sponsored and actively encouraged -- potential race riots... For what, other than political agenda??? Absolutely nothing.

George Zimmerman might be all the negative things Cecilia says about him. He might be the biggest idiot on the planet, but... The State couldn't make a case, and they knew before being pressured by the administration that they should have never bothered. Obama wanted to push the anti-gun bullshit, so here we are...

That being said (and this being "America"), I wouldn't imagine this is over.

Now I imagine the Martin family will file an eventually-successful, multi-million-dollar wrongful death suit against Zimmerman (ala O.J. Simpson) so that all you Anti-Zimmerman individuals can just shut the hell up and declare victory in this whole Hispanic wannabe versus Black gangsta wannabe fiasco.

That is of course, if George Zimmerman isn't killed by some liberal, gun-hating, granola-eating, tree-hugging nutbag before it gets to that point.

Whether or not even I believe Zimmerman was in the right in handling the whole issue (I don't) is also irrelevant. He called it in, he could have driven away, or driven around at a distance. He could have probably done a million things differently but my "maybes" don't add up to Murder or even Manslaughter in the eyes of the law... Even my feelings in this don't matter.

The State of Florida was pushed into trying to make an example out of Zimmerman because the President decided it would serve his agenda to be black that day when people apparently smarter than him already knew it would never work.

Wayne

VERY well put Wayne... on all points. And yes, Zimmerman's legal issues are far from over. He has two more trials possible. One of those two, as you stated Wayne, will be far easier to convict him. Plenty of stupidity.. and tragedy to go around. If people really want to do something, look at the law that acquitted him and see if changes need to be made. It was the law that cleared him folks. Why is everyone "conveniently" overlooking that fact?

No one sees Zimmerman as innocent, he just can't be convicted of the charge that put him in court and wasted taxpayer money. It's beyond clear to everyone that Zimmerman started this mess but once the fight began, the law took over (as did the politics) and the outcome was entirely predictable.

Regards,
ltstanfo

The police saw the same evidence that the jury saw and the jury took less than 24 hours to come to a not guilty verdict. Zimmerman should have never been arrested in the first place, the only reason he was arrested was due to political pressure from a complete scumbag fuckface in Washington DC.

It'll never happen, and I'm not suggesting he's innocent, but I would absolutely LOVE to see George Zimmerman file (and succeed) in a wrongful prosecution case....

Would be exactly what the Administration deserves for playing the racial agenda card..

@Wayne
I was thinking the same thing, but I would suggest he is innocent. Simply being an idiot is not a crime.

This is what amazes and angers me (from drudge this morning)... It's over you idiots. Let it go. Loving the fact that -- of course -- celebrities have to weigh in to tell us how we're supposed to think about it...

Capture.PNG

The police saw the same evidence that the jury saw and the jury took less than 24 hours to come to a not guilty verdict. Zimmerman should have never been arrested in the first place, the only reason he was arrested was due to political pressure from a complete scumbag fuckface in Washington DC.
I disagree. Killing someone is serious business. It seems more right to me to have a trial and put all the evidence in front of an impartial jury. If that's not done what we have is the State Police and State Attorney to decide innocence.

And really how many posts have been made here about how corrupt the Police themselves are! If leave the corrupt police making decisions to prosecute or not we very well may end up with vigilante justice. As long as you kill someone the police don't like it's 'OK' because the police won't bring charges.

I disagree. Killing someone is serious business. It seems more right to me to have a trial and put all the evidence in front of an impartial jury. If that's not done what we have is the State Police and State Attorney to decide innocence.

I strongly disagree. If you are going to charge someone with MURDER, you damn well better have clear cut evidence to support the fact. If it weren't for the publicity Zimmerman would have never been able to pay for high priced lawyers. I hear much bitching on Whyzzat about prison over crowding and blacks in prison, yet you support charging people with murder when the evidence clearly doesn't support it?

Whyzzat? Because the TV showed you a picture of Trayvon when he was 12 years old and played an edited audio and you can't get the mental image out of your mind?

I strongly disagree. If you are going to charge someone with MURDER, you damn well better have clear cut evidence to support the fact.
It was fairly clear cut as Zimmerman admitted to shooting Martin, the gun bullet and gun matched. There was a killing. If it was a lawful killing or unlawful killing (murder) that's what the case decides.

If it weren't for the publicity Zimmerman would have never been able to pay for high priced lawyers. I hear much bitching on Whyzzat about prison over crowding and blacks in prison, yet you support charging people with murder when the evidence clearly doesn't support it?
What you've done here is empowered the corrupt Police state to decide if the evidence is, or is not supporting bringing something to court. My claim is simple - any death, goes to court.

Whyzzat? Because the TV showed you a picture of Trayvon when he was 12 years old and played an edited audio and you can't get the mental image out of your mind?
I have to assume you're using you in the royal sense of the word as we don't have TV to see whatever you're claiming it showed. What you say may be right, but it doesn't apply to me personally.

I strongly disagree. If you are going to charge someone with MURDER, you damn well better have clear cut evidence to support the fact. If it weren't for the publicity Zimmerman would have never been able to pay for high priced lawyers. I hear much bitching on Whyzzat about prison over crowding and blacks in prison, yet you support charging people with murder when the evidence clearly doesn't support it?

Well, it took the jury over two days to come to a decision, so it couldn't have been that clear cut.

Personally, I figured that Florida laws are lax enough to allow these type of killings. Good for Zimmerman for knowing how to game the system. However, I still think all cases should be brought in front of a jury because the slightest of details can sway a jury either way. At the very least the victims and their families deserve a fair trial.

And btw, this won't add anything positive to the thread, but if that was my child that was shot dead, I'd have shot Zimmerman by now and maybe his entire family too. Fuck Zimmerman and fuck the law and I wouldn't care what happened to me afterwards.

Back