Funny Pics '16

Status
Not open for further replies.
12524243_10208131411696053_7262609354705260778_n.jpg

Or just someone who is very confused. It is backwards to the version that carries the most negative connotations. (shrug)
Could have been a Buddhist supporter using it to denote long life and prosperity.

(else this is just one of those "Get a brain, Morans" moments that show that those who hate him aren't necessarily doing it because they are smart, or at least, not smarter than a tea bagger)

Could have been a Buddhist supporter using it to denote long life and prosperity.

(else this is just one of those "Get a brain, Morans" moments that show that those who hate him aren't necessarily doing it because they are smart, or at least, not smarter than a tea bagger)

For some reason, I keep thinking about this... My new theory is that it was done by a juggalo who was trying to draw Hatchetman, but got chased off before it was completed.

but only drumpf's has a swastika
Did he draw it himself or do you think he hired someone to do it... or maybe it was a supporter? Because those would be the only kinds of douche bags who would vandalize stuff and desecrate it with (intended) Nazi symbolism, right?

Did he draw it himself or do you think he hired someone to do it... or maybe it was a supporter? Because those would be the only kinds of douche bags who would vandalize stuff and desecrate it with (intended) Nazi symbolism, right?
I honestly have NO idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back