Funny Pics '14

580x580xHan-Solo-3-copy-600x600.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VfH7o_q4IT.jpg

BuInpOSCQAEq0Av.jpg:large

and the IRS now knows you're not one of them...

I figured you would appreciate that one :lol:
Most funny thing about that pic is how that border is obeyed by that café. They're very (pathetically) strict here considering property boundary regulations, so that's very typical.
Plus that being put in perspective with that monstrous US-Mexican border wall (while immigrants are still pouring in) makes it quite absurd. :D

Last edited:
it's not working...I'll always be anti-war

“The majority of pacifists either belong to obscure religious sects or are simply humanitarians who object to taking life and prefer not to follow their thoughts beyond that point. But there is a minority of intellectual pacifists, whose real though unacknowledged motive appears to be hatred of western democracy and admiration for totalitarianism. Pacifist propaganda usually boils down to saying that one side is as bad as the other, but if one looks closely at the writing of the younger intellectual pacifists, one finds that they do not by any means express impartial disapproval but are directed almost entirely against Britain and the United States …” ― George Orwell

“, one finds that they do not by any means express impartial disapproval but are directed almost entirely against Britain and the United States …” ― George Orwell
I'm not a pacifist but I will criticise the system under which I live and continue to hold it to a higher moral standard other regimes. If the regime I am subject to can justify doing the same thing as regimes it claims are evil then I must conclude that my regime does not deserve my loyalty. I don't spend much time criticising other regimes as much as that would be pointless since we have entire systems already in place to do that and adding my voice would be insignificant and would cut into the time available for presenting the other criticism I'm interested in.
I am more interested in fixing Canada than fixing Ukraine or Russia but a lot of what is wrong with Canada today comes from US "influence" which is the same influence spreading over Europe and Australia and it is directly in the service of groups I have no relation to and stand no chance of ever becoming a part of.
I believe that fixing Canada (and that would require fixing the US) would have a greater impact on benefiting the people of Russia than escalating tensions and demonizing Putin the way we are quite deliberately doing in what appears to be the preparation for war in a manner very similar to all the recent wars the US has started. I won't cheer for it, I won't help beat those drums.

I believe that fixing Canada (and that would require fixing the US) would have a greater impact on benefiting the people of Russia than escalating tensions and demonizing Putin the way we are quite deliberately doing in what appears to be the preparation for war in a manner very similar to all the recent wars the US has started. I won't cheer for it, I won't help beat those drums.

tumblr_kuxr34jtOb1qzeu38o1_400.png

Reactions: adz
I'm not a pacifist but I will criticise the system under which I live and continue to hold it to a higher moral standard other regimes. ....................
I think that's the definition of patriotism. Or maybe a strong feature of humanism.

nothing changes if we don't complain and hold people's feet to the fire.

that said (I wonder if this will show up):

3ed13cbb779939b1a32912d021e99795.jpg

Back