Elon Musk watch (was Elon Muskrat watch)

Twitter Locks Changes To Site To Stop ‘Rogue’ Employees From Sabotaging Platform After Musk Buyout

“For now, Twitter won’t allow product updates unless they’re business-critical, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the situation is private,” Bloomberg News reported. “Product changes will require approval from a vice president, the people said. Twitter imposed the temporary ban to keep employees who may be miffed about the deal from ‘going rogue.'”

The news comes as some Twitter employees are reportedly furious that Musk bought the company.

This is the same Koolaid haired, Tesla driving, gender confused brigade, who before a few weeks ago loved Elon and thought he was the real life Tony Stark (Iron Man) when he launched space junk (Tesla car) into outer space. Funny how these people flip on a dime and pretend their former position(s) never existed.

JACK DORSEY COMPLETES SELLING OUT THE LEFT, CALLS ELON MUSK 'SINGULAR SOLUTION' HE TRUSTS TO OWN TWITTER

Jack Dorsey is not our friend, but he's been saying things to trigger the left as of late. He hasn't changed his ideology. It's more like an alcoholic making amends. Only instead of ruining Christmas, he ruined the internet. Dorsey isn't our friend, but sometimes the enemy of our enemy is our content. One thing @Jack is, however, is all-in on Elon Musk.

As Twitter employees freak out about the prospect of having to return to an office to work, their former boss shared his thoughts on Monday's news: "Elon is the singular solution I trust. I trust his mission to extend the light of consciousness,” he continued. “Elon’s goal of creating a platform that is 'maximally trusted and broadly inclusive' is the right one. This is also Parag Agrawal's goal, and why I chose him. Thank you both for getting the company out of an impossible situation. This is the right path…I believe it with all my heart.”

Dorsey also shared a Radiohead song called, "Everything in Its Right Place." Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" seems more appropriate but to each their own.

But even Dorsey's statement is an example of how Dorsey isn't "on our side." He said Musk and Parag have the same goal. Elon Musk is a free speech absolutist. Parag thinks free speech is overrated. Parag was in charge when Twitter suspended the Babylon Bee for saying a Biden official with a penis was a man. That was the catalyst that led to Musk buying the company.

Six months is a long time, and that is when Musk is expected to take over. Don't get me wrong. Conservatives do themselves a disservice to think Musk is "our team," as well. But for now, I'll accept things as they are. Jack is saying things with which I agree. Elon Musk, at best, will improve Twitter and, at worst, can't make it suck more than it does. And the left and the media (but I repeat myself) will be in full meltdown the entire time.

I've NEVER had an account. It being a Soviet style lefty propaganda platform meant I never even bothered looking at it. If it's truly free speech maybe I'll at least look at it.
I've been banned for a bit - or suspended pending me deleting a tweet and admitting that I broke the rules. I won't because I don't believe I did but that's how it goes.
OTOH, I have more time, so I'm not in too much of a hurry to see if I've been reactivated :)

Musk has literally done or changed NOTHING so far, and yet the left are in completely code red meltdown mode.

‘Hate, Bigotry, And Misogyny’: Jameela Jamil Exits ‘Hell Platform’ After Musk Twitter Purchase
“Jameela Jamil has decided she cannot cope with a Twitter owned by Elon Musk. She was fine with Saudi being a large shareholder though and probably doesn’t mind TikTok. I will miss her towering intellect,” filmmaker Hayden Hewitt agreed.

Previously, Jamil had threatened to leave Hollywood completely, claiming that celebrities are “useless.”

I've been banned for a bit - or suspended pending me deleting a tweet and admitting that I broke the rules. I won't because I don't believe I did but that's how it goes.
OTOH, I have more time, so I'm not in too much of a hurry to see if I've been reactivated :)
I just checked your account and it says you haven't tweeted, which I *guess* means still suspended.
I've been suspended by Twitter a few times as well but always apparently "by mistake".
As for Musk taking it over, the reaction both for and against is amusingly hysterical and way over the top. I doubt anything groundbreaking will happen either way, although we might get Trump back so the entertainment value could go up, I suppose. Other than that, I'm struggling to see what the fuss is.

LOL! Talcum X is already back! :lol:

Shaun King Already Back On Twitter, Claims He Didn’t Throw Musk Hissy Fit, But Was Getting ‘Death Threats’

Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King is already back on Twitter after what appears to have been an hours-long deletion of his account.

The race-hustler wasn’t throwing a hissy fit over Tesla founder Elon Musk taking over the social media platform, he claims, but took his account offline because he was receiving “death threats.”

King has not posted any screenshots of the alleged death threats.

“I didn’t delete my account,” King wrote in a response to conservative Jack Posobiec. “You literally made that up.”

“I was getting death threats and hack attempts from your buddies who stormed the Capitol and had to make it more secure,” King claimed. “I’m right here. And you are a a [sic] white supremacist.”

“Receipts are right here Talcum X,” the conservative added, tacking on a screenshot of the offline account.

King on Monday seemed to have deleted the Twitter account, even if temporarily, after he accused Musk of buying Twitter to advance “white power.” Many online took a screenshot of the offline Twitter account.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: dead...

‘The View’ Host Claims Twitter Is Mostly ‘Straight White Men’ Who Will Use Freedom Of Speech To Abuse Women

Sunny Hostin claimed Tuesday that Twitter was populated primarily by “straight white men” — and suggested that if billionaire Elon Musk allowed for more free speech on the platform, people would use that freedom to be more abusive toward women.

Hostin and her co-hosts on ABC daytime talk show “The View” responded during Tuesday’s broadcast to the news that Musk, after weeks of talking about making such a move, had secured a deal to purchase Twitter.

“So the richest person in the world, Elon Musk is also a notorious Twitter troll, but he won’t have to worry about being banned anymore since he just made a deal to buy the company for $44 billion,” Joy Behar began, sharing a clip of Musk talking about what he believed freedom of speech entailed.

“Twitter has become a de facto town square, so it’s just really important that people have the – both the reality and the perception that they’re able to speak freely within the the bounds of the law. A good sign as to whether there’s free speech is – is someone you don’t like allowed to say something you don’t like? And if that is the case, then we have free speech,” Musk explained.
“For some reason a lot of people on the right are celebrating this as a big win for free speech. But the left loves free speech too, don’t we? So why are conservatives so excited over Musk taking over?” Behar asked, turning the question over to Hostin.
“I think Twitter can be a really horrible place, and I think people are excited because he is sort of going to unleash the trolls, right? I think he’s saying, ‘You get to say whatever you want. I’m going to take away the guardrails,'” Hostin replied. “And for me, that is something that is a bit scary.”

Hostin went on to suggest that she wasn’t the only one who was likely to be concerned by the move, arguing that more freedom of speech on Twitter would probably lead to more women facing abuse.
“And I think it’s going to be scary to a lot of women because there have been some surveys done and 38% of women around the world have said they’re on the receiving end of abuse on Twitter — 85% of women said they have seen the abuse,” Hostin continued, noting that not even one quarter of the world’s adult population was on Twitter, and claiming that most of those who were on the platform were “straight white men.”
“Twitter is not the real world. In fact, on Twitter it is predominantly straight white men. So when Elon Musk says, wow, this is about free speech, seems to me that it’s about free speech of straight white men,” she said. “And so let them have it. Let them just go at it. I enjoy the block button on Twitter.”

Hostin concluded by saying that she believed other platforms would overtake Twitter in terms of popularity.
“I think what may happen, quite frankly, with Elon Musk taking over is that there will be other social media platforms that take over where real people are talking and there will be real freedom of speech because I’m tired of billionaires taking over our modes of communication,” she said. “You have Jeff Bezos taking over The Washington Post, Mark Zuckerberg taking over Facebook and Instagram. Now you’ve got Elon Musk taking over Twitter. You know, I guess billionaires want to take over free speech and I’m not here for it.”

Nothing earth shattering. Some verbal gymnastics from the current CEO.

Not a big rap fan but the guy brings up a good point. I don't know this rapper or his angles overall. Sounds like he's a bit religious so maybe that's his whole angle. Even stripping the religious angle out, the question is still a good one. I believe in the concept of "evil" without religious overtones.
(Robert, no need to click the article, only including the link as my source. The rap says enough)

‘HERO OR VILLAIN?’ RAPPER DROPS SONG WITH IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ALL CONSERVATIVES NEED TO ASK ABOUT ELON MUSK

I can't even listen to that.. Tried. Can't even follow what the bleep he was saying...

He reminds us Musk is the same guy behind Neuralink, a device that attaches to your brain to blend human consciousness with artificial intelligence. He politely questions if conservatives are being played by him, and asks Musk to chose good or evil.

MULTIVERSE COLLISION: JOHNNY DEPP SAYS AMBER HEARD WAS HOOKING UP WITH ELON MUSK WHILE THEY WERE STILL MARRIED

The two stories enthralling the American people are Elon Musk buying Twitter and Johnny Depp's defamation lawsuit against Amber Heard. Sure, there is still a war going on somewhere, and Joe Biden keeps saying dumb sh*t. But if it doesn't involve the names "Elon," "Depp," or "Amber Heard," or reference Amber Heard pooping in the bed, no one cares. It would only make sense that these universes would collide! We have Elon Musk involved in the trial! Well, kinda.

During testimony on Wednesday, Johnny Depp said he believed Musk was seeing Amber Turd while they were still married. According to court documents reviewed by Fox News, the claim is Heard started dating Musk one month after she and Depp were married. Elon was given access to their building parking garage, had a special elevator to access the penthouse, and would access the penthouse on many a late night while Depp was in faraway lands making movies. This would be BEFORE Amber Heard destroyed Depp's career. Allegedly.

Musk first started hanging out in the penthouse after Amber Heard threw a bottle at Johnny Depp. The infamous severed finger incident.

As if this story is not insane enough, Lady Gaga's ex-fiance Christian Carino testified. Heard texted Carino that she regretted breaking up with Musk. Carino responded, "Why would you be sad about the breakup if you weren’t in love with him?" I can think of 264,400,000,000 reasons.

Sadly, Elon Musk's attorneys say he will NOT be testifying. Musk has been busy lately, ruining the lives of Twitter employees and other left-wing loons. Our dude is swamped!

The defamation trial continues. The decimation of Twitter as we know it continues. But the two will not be crossing paths. The deity or deities of content have been delivering unto us big time. But even they have their limits.

GettyImages-1229901940.jpg

Elon Musk Delivers 6-Word Response After William Shatner Asks To Be Twitter’s New ‘Face’

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk responded Saturday to a request from legendary “Star Trek” actor William Shatner — who wanted to know whether he might have a chance at becoming the new “face” of Twitter.

Shatner jumped into the conversation after a number of celebrities and left-leaning pundits complained about Musk’s deal to purchase the social media platform — initially to reassure his fans and followers that he had no intention of fleeing Twitter as some others had threatened to do.

“BTW, since it seems to be the latest ‘thing’ on here. I’m stating that I’m staying on Twitter,” Shatner tweeted. “Besides I think @elonmusk is adorbs. Also, full disclosure: I’m trying to pitch Elon to hire me as face of Twitter. #Dumpthebird.”

Musk’s six-word reply to the Captain Kirk actor was simple: “You will always be my Captain.”

Some, like author Eric Michael Garcia (“We’re Not Broken: Changing the Autism Conversation”) criticized Musk because of Shatner’s outspoken support for Autism Speaks.

“This here, is what we call #ActuallyAutistic hell,” he tweeted.

This here is even more proof we are living in the dumbest time to be alive. Elon himself is on the spectrum, admitted by himself.

But a number were quick to jump on board with the fictional captain.Dr. Sebastian Gorka tweeted, “I’m with Capt. Kirk. #DumptheBird.”

Warpcore founder Sahil Mohan Gupta noted that adopting the intentionally apolitical Shatner as Twitter’s new face might actually fall right in line with Musk’s stated goal of neutrality.

“Captain Kirk as the face of Twitter will be the ultimate Kobayashi Maru for the extreme right and the extreme left, hence will abide by the @elonmusk maxim of irritating them equally hence being truly neutral as a social media platform,” he said.

The left doesn't want free speech and neutrality. Their enraged one of their biggest propaganda factories have been taken over by a free speech advocate.

The evolution of the left regarding Twitter:

(Pre-Trump) No one is censoring anything, you are a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

(Trump era bans and draconian censorship) Twitter is a private company, it can do whatever it wants. Don't like it, build your own.

(Musk buys Twitter, suggests bringing back free speech) REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Free speech is muh racisms and muh violence!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

‘A**hole’: Twitter Employees Melt Down, Quit Over Musk Takeover, New Internal Messages Reveal: Report

Twitter employees freaked out and one even apparently vowed to quit over the company’s takeover by tech billionaire Elon Musk this week, according to internal Slack messages obtained by The New York Post.

The messages show woke workers inside the San Francisco-based social media company panicked and despondent over the prospect of Musk allowing what he considers free speech to take place on the platform,

“Vocal Twitter employees on internal chats indicate their biggest fear is Donald Trump being unbanned. Many express strong hatred toward [Elon Musk] & say they’re sick of hearing about ‘free speech,'” Andy Ngo said Monday, citing sources. “They’re concerned about their mental health. #ElonMuskBuyTwitter.”

The reporter on Wednesday published accounts of the freakout at the New York Post on Wednesday.

“Physically cringy watching Elon talk about free speech,” a reliability engineer at the site said, according to Ngo.

“We’re all going through the five stages of grief in cycles and everyone’s nerves are frazzled,” a senior staff software engineer posted to Slack, calling Musk an “a**hole.”

Saudi Arabia’s Prince Alwaleed bin Talal owns (through his Kingdom Holding Company) claims 5.2% which should put him in that top 5 category according to that previous list.

Saudi Prince Changes Tune About Elon Musk Buying Twitter After Musk Grilled Him For Rejecting Offer

Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Al Saud changed his tune this week about Elon Musk buying Twitter, a stark reversal from his position last month when he rejected Musk’s offer to buy the company.

The news comes after Twitter’s board of directors unanimously approved Musk’s offer last month to acquire the social media platform for $44 billion at $54.20 per share.

“Great to connect with you my ‘new’ friend @elonmusk,” Prince Alwaleed tweeted on Thursday. “I believe you will be an excellent leader for @Twitter to propel & maximise its great potential @Kingdom_KHC & I look forward to roll our ~$1.9bn in the ‘new’ @Twitter and join you on this exciting journey.”

Prince Alwaleed had rejected Musk’s proposal to purchase Twitter in mid-April.

“I don’t believe that the proposed offer by @elonmusk ($54.20) comes close to the intrinsic value of @Twitter given its growth prospects,” Prince Alwaleed tweeted at the time. “Being one of the largest & long-term shareholders of Twitter, @Kingdom_KHC & I reject this offer.”

Musk responded to Prince Alwaleed’s initial tweet by posing two questions to the Saudi royal.

“How much of Twitter does the Kingdom own, directly & indirectly?” Musk asked. “What are the Kingdom’s views on journalistic freedom of speech?”

Prince Alwaleed’s tweet on Thursday was made in response to Musk’s tweet from last month.

Back