Elon Musk watch (was Elon Muskrat watch)

To be fair, the quality of the advertising is improving.
GBG1WBNWgAAaiBw

Lawsuit by ludicrously self-styled "free speech absolutist" dismissed by judge on grounds of violating free speech?

US judge Charles Breyer:
“Sometimes it is unclear what is driving a litigation, and only by reading between the lines of a complaint can one attempt to surmise a plaintiff’s true purpose. Other times, a complaint is so unabashedly and vociferously about one thing that there can be no mistaking that purpose. This case represents the latter circumstance. This case is about punishing the defendants for their speech.”
93e3b7553ccc7f2e156dcb68136465fb.gif

Tesla Recalls All Cybertrucks Due to Dangerous Faulty Accelerators

TechCrunch reports that Elon Musk’s Tesla is facing another setback as it recalls all 3,878 Cybertrucks delivered so far due to a manufacturing defect in the accelerator pedal assembly. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has reported that the pedal can dislodge and get caught in the trim around the footwell, potentially leading to unintended acceleration and accidents.

The recall comes amidst a challenging week for Tesla, which saw the company lay off more than 10 percent of its workforce and lose two high-ranking executives. Additionally, Tesla asked shareholders to re-vote on CEO Elon Musk’s substantial compensation package, which a judge had previously struck down earlier this year.

This is not unique to Tesla, all car manufactures have recalls, some are more dangerous than others.

I hear it may be more like 6000. Now, if Austin had just given that $64M to the 2700 workers then each worker would pocket $24k, or about $6k for each year the gigafactory has been there. Meanwhile the gigafactory employed a lot of people to build it and employed about 20,000 people over the last couple of years so Austin probably came out well ahead in this deal.

Harsh, and not even particularly fair, but amused me all the same.

GLzWuWcW4AAHRTB

Boy has the worm turned on "the real life Tony Stark". At some point we'll start seeing articles revisit his space junk prank to attack him. His cars have always been garbage. Just check my history here on it. Only reason people are now programmed told to no longer praise him and to go on the attack is due to him moving away from the machine and speaking against "the message (tm)".

stark musk.jpg

Even here on Whyzzat I called him a "robber baron" and "Elon Muskrat". I haven't changed my opinion of his early business practices or most of his product. Even if I like some of the things he's done politically and socially in recent years doesn't make the other stuff good.

Him laying off people is not even on my radar. It's par for the course in business, especially the auto industry. I've said all along Tesla would never be a viable company as it stands and that has not changed.

Last edited:
Back