Election night watch

I was referring to Michelle Obama's statement of "we don't build walls in America". I don't think making statements promoting human rights is a good way to solve problems like this.
Wait, you thought this statement was offensive and unhelpful? Have you been following Trump? :)

Seriously, Trump first claimed the proposed 1000 miles long and 55 feet tall concrete wall would cost 4 billion, then later stated it would cost "up to" 12 billion USD. Just to put these numbers into perspective: The US already have 650 miles long (and not very tall) fences at their border. Those cost 7 billion USD to build...

So, it should not be too surprising that independent engineers estimate the cost of such a wall to be closer to 25 billion USD. More importantly, the Congressional Budget Office projected that the initial building costs would be exceeded by maintenance costs every seven years.

Investing into the United States' "virtual wall" by adding more drones, cameras and sensors would be a substantially more effective use of taxpayer funds and appears to be exactly what the people who actually work for the US Border Patrol are asking for.

Wait, you thought this statement was offensive and unhelpful? Have you been following Trump? :)

Seriously, Trump first claimed the proposed 1000 miles long and 55 feet tall concrete wall would cost 4 billion, then later stated it would cost "up to" 12 billion USD. Just to put these numbers into perspective: The US already have 650 miles long (and not very tall) fences at their border. Those cost 7 billion USD to build...

So, it should not be too surprising that independent engineers estimate the cost of such a wall to be closer to 25 billion USD. More importantly, the Congressional Budget Office projected that the initial building costs would be exceeded by maintenance costs every seven years.

Investing into the United States' "virtual wall" by adding more drones, cameras and sensors would be a substantially more effective use of taxpayer funds and appears to be exactly what the people who actually work for the US Border Patrol are asking for.

Well dear sir, i am completely and utterly impressed by this post!

So, it should not be too surprising that independent engineers estimate the cost of such a wall to be closer to 25 billion USD.

That's OK though because Mexico will pay for the wall.

And it will be beautiful.

Gee, Hillary couldn't take the 3AM call after all. She couldn't even make a concession speech. Her campaign chairman was forced to go out and do it for her? Wow.

Last edited:
So who did everyone vote for? Whyzzat has basically been a Hilary vs Trump site for a long time now. I am curious to see who everyone chose.

I was initially planning on voting Gary Johnson, but he took either crazy pills or way too much of some really bad medical marijuana lately as he completely went off the rails and exposed himself as the bat-shit crazy fraud that he is. In the end I did vote for Trump. I started drinking his Koolaid, hopefully it isn't laced.

So who did everyone vote for? Whyzzat has basically been a Hilary vs Trump site for a long time now. I am curious to see who everyone chose.

Ultimately, I didn't know for sure who I was going to vote for until I stared at the ballot and filled in a circle. I stared at that President box for a few minutes, too. Finally, I took a deep breath and voted my conscience. Jill Stein. It came down to this. I couldn't vote for Hillary for reasons we've all detailed. Couldn't vote for Johnson because in addition to a flat tax not working, as Redrumloa states, he went completely off the rails. So, I could vote for the enemy of my enemy (Trump), or the harmless, can't we all just be reasonable and civilized choice (Stein). I just couldn't convince myself that the enemy of my enemy was a good enough reason to believe Trump really cared.

But, I'm cautiously optimistic about his win, in general. After being so soundly denounced by the elite, he should have some pain in store for them. Some of it may even help common people. Or at least take the chemotherapy approach, and not harm us as much as it harms them.

As for Michigan... I'm pretty surprised Trump didn't take it easily, to be honest. We had huge turnout at my precinct and I think I was the only person there who didn't vote Trump. Of course, Wayne County still went to Clinton by a wide margin because of Detroit city. Last I saw, Michigan was still a toss up because Wayne County was at only 65% reported. The question would be if the outstanding 35% is in Detroit or south suburbs. Because if it is Detroit, the state is Clinton's. If it's southwestern Wayne, Trump carries the state. That simple.

And really, that simple across the entire map. Trump took a good 95% of counties that didn't contain a major top 75 city. That is a lot of territory, and a very long tail, indeed.

Congratulations America. You have opted to end the Corporate Puppetry of Politics.

Hopefully this will be the start of the clean up (or at least change) of Global Politics.

To the Sleaze bags who wanted to retain the Status Quo... As you look up from the toilet pan where your morals reside THIS is YOUR "Domestos moment".

However....

I AM expecting him to be assassinated. It IS the American way after all !!

Didn't Killary Clinton leave early? Probably to setup the Trump drive-by in Dealey Plaza. The Establishment really don't like Jo/Ann Ordinary not conforming !

I AM expecting him to be assassinated. It IS the American way after all !!

This is one prediction I'm hoping we're both wrong about. But yes, I have to believe it to be the expected outcome.

And really, that simple across the entire map. Trump took a good 95% of counties that didn't contain a major top 75 city. That is a lot of territory, and a very long tail, indeed.

Cw3QBP8UUAA9T_4.jpg

I think a long wide ditch would be a better option. Water filled optional.

Back