Conservative Republicans are better in the bedroom

The survey reported single conservative Republicans are more likely to achieve orgasm during sex (53 percent) than individuals of any other political party, the survey reported.

So Republicans are more likely to be men. Nothing new there.

i wouldn't sleep with ANY of them

If sex was an Olympic sport, Greece would win gold every time. ;)

i wouldn't sleep with ANY of them

I went to look and see if I would.

Unfortunately, this was all I saw:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /news/politics/broward/blog/2012/02/who_has_the_best_sex_republica.html on this server.

I went to look and see if I would.

Unfortunately, this was all I saw:
I hope I won't be arrested for quoting the article but here goes:

Who has the best sex, Republicans or Democrats?

By Anthony Man
February 2, 2012 11:08 AM

Forget all the polls and pundits analyzing who’s up and who’s down in the presidential race.

One new survey out Thursday takes another look at political leanings – along with sex lives.

So who has the best sex lives? Conservative Republicans have the best sex, according to the survey from dating site Match.com – but they don’t have it all that often.

The survey reported single conservative Republicans are more likely to achieve orgasm during sex (53 percent) than individuals of any other political party, the survey reported.

Liberal Democrats were the least likely (40 percent).

But single Conservative Republicans also had the least sex in the last 12 months.

More good news for conservative Republicans: they were significantly more likely (40 percent) than other groups to be very satisfied with sex while they’re married.

The findings come from Match.com’s second annual Single In America Study.

The dating site said its survey included the views of a “representative sample” of more than 5,000 U.S. singles looks at several areas, including sex and politics.

Among the findings:

Liberal Democrats are more likely to search for a partner with a sense of humor, similar lifestyle to their own, a sense of independence and someone whom they consider to be their equal.

Republicans search for someone with the same background and political party as their own and who is interested in marriage.

People have inconsistent views on fidelity. Sexual fidelity is a “must have” in a relationship for 62 percent of men and 80 of women. But 87 percent of men and 91 percent of women said there are “no acceptable excuses” for infidelity in a political candidate.

comment:
Republicans are best at screwing people; Democrats are best at getting screwed.

Posted by: ally buster | February 2, 2012 11:45 AM
:lol:

Back