Climate Change - Is the Tide Turning?

What will the nut bags say if we go a year without a single hurricane?

Some version of the same thing the nut bags always say - that climate change is a non-existant, made up scam and we should continue pumping as much kiech into the atmosphere as we can.

@Red - Tropical storm Irene has reached Cat 2 hurricane sizing. Sorry the 'no hitter' isn't this year.

So where exactly is all this global warming at? I was told back in the early 1980s, after I was told for over a decade about Global Cooling and the upcoming Ice Age, that if we allowed the CO2 to hit 380PPM, it was game over. I was told over a decade ago there would be no more standing snow in Washington DC (mid atlantic states). All those scientific predictions were wrong, whyzzat? What a scam for billions of tax dollars!

So where exactly is all this global warming at?

There is no such thing. Any scientists whose studies indicate otherwise are part of a global conspiracy to defraud US right wingers of their tax money.

Keep pumping CO2 - it's good for the atmosphere and will stabilise the climate.

So where exactly is all this global warming at? I was told back in the early 1980s, after I was told for over a decade about Global Cooling and the upcoming Ice Age, that if we allowed the CO2 to hit 380PPM, it was game over. I was told over a decade ago there would be no more standing snow in Washington DC (mid atlantic states). All those scientific predictions were wrong, whyzzat? What a scam for billions of tax dollars!

And the Iraqis would welcome American troops with flowers. And just for your information trillions of dollars is three orders of magnitude more than billions.

Where is global cooling at? Where is global warming at? Only the real world can crunch those numbers in real time. Solar radiance is at a low right now and the latest sunspot cycle is late and weak. It'd be nice to have enough CO2 so the Thames doesn't freeze.

Fox News admits the facts are pro-global warming. Though they comment it doesn't matter because Perry's false claims are gaining traction.

haha...yeah, facts don't matter
the motto of idiot politicians today :rolleyes:

.... and unoffical motto of Murdoch's entire empire.

Roy Spencer was wrong. http://www.politicususa.com/en/alleged-hole-global-warming-fox
" Turns out, the editor-in-chief of the journal where that paper was published has resigned, citing concerns over the papers failure to identify fundamental methodological errors and/or false claims as well as denouncing Fox News and others for their exaggerations of the paper’s findings"

Back