Britian First

metalman

Reaction score
So Trump retweeted Jayda Fransen

The UK has had hysterical reaction about "far Right Tweets!!!".
The "far right" tweets were videos -- recorded by Muslims -- and posted to social media
all Jayda Fransen did was repost them with a short twitter description

The label "far-right" seems to be the UK's way of shutting down any political discussion of the issue, so the videos must be factually correct

I don't understand why Brits are so conditioned to hysterically defend Muslims against any slight.

From Winston Churchill’s unabridged The River War:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property—either as a child, a wife, or a concubine—must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Quoting Winston Churchill’s criticism of Islam contributes to U.K. politician’s arrest

and don't leave a bacon sandwich near a Mosque!

They say you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat a dog

... the videos must be factually correct...

Interesting that you've started an entire thread to peddle something you know to be factually incorrect.

Quite amusing and, given the added curiosity of your bizarrely inappropriate use of the Nietzsche 'no such thing as facts' meme in the other thread (ironically, on the same subject), your recent output reminds me of another over-used meme:
notsure-1.jpg

“Muslims are taught to be aggressive, insecure, irresponsible and intolerant”

four main differences that are important in order to understand the behavior of Muslims. They concern anger, self-confidence, the so-called “locus of control” and identity. Westerners are brought up to think of anger as a sign of weakness, powerlessness and lack of self-control. “Big dogs don’t have to bark,” as we say in Denmark. In Muslim culture, anger is seen as a sign of strength. To Muslims, being aggressive is in itself an argument and a way of gaining respect

In Western culture, self-confidence is connected with the ability to meet criticism calmly and to respond rationally. We are raised to see people who easily get angry when criticized, as insecure and immature. In Muslim culture it is the opposite; it is honorable to respond aggressively and to engage in a physical fight in order to scare or force critics to withdraw

Sweden: A country dying to be Multicultural
documentary 1hr

Interesting that you've started an entire thread to peddle something you know to be factually incorrect.

Wow. 3 videos, all record actual events. Yet here you still are being an apologist trying to cliamt that they are all fake, since one person in 1/3 of the videos is a 2nd generation immigrant and not a 1st generation.

In your head this invalidates any video evidence about immigrants for the rest of humanity? Or just the next 12 months?

Last edited:

which is more likely:
A. I started the thread "because I don't want to discuss this further, because you 'proved' the video is 'factually incorrect' "
OR
B. I started the thread "to post more examples of Muslim Dominance fights similar to the 'factually incorrect' one & want them in 1 place so you can fact check whether they are 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation migrants"

the one video above showed an interview with "migrant school children" they said they did it "for fun"
there are literately 100s of these videos around posted by Muslims who are proud of themselves for doing it

and then there are the Muslim mistreating dog videos ...

which is more likely:

I have no idea.
One minute you're claiming there is no such thing as facts, the next you're starting threads claiming things which you know are not facts, actually are facts.
All very surreal but at least it's entertaining.
:pint:

I have no idea.
One minute you're claiming there is no such thing as facts, the next you're starting threads claiming things which you know are not facts, actually are facts.
All very surreal but at least it's entertaining.
:pint:

Do you consume a lot of soy? ;-)

Muslim migrant has "sexual emergency"

The rapist, identified as Amir A, 20, violently sexually assaulted the boy in the changing room of Theresienbad pool in Austria claiming it was a 'sexual emergency'

The incident occurred when as part of the integration process he traveled to a local swimming pool with a translator who was teaching him how to integrate into life in Vienna.

I am appreciating Trump more and more every day. It is clear who is ruling most of Europe today. That person is unelected but has firm control. i don't even have to say who it is. If you have a brain, you know who it is.

It doesn't appear to me that the videos have been altered. Are you saying that you have evidence that these videos were staged with actors (thus faking them) or are you asserting that real footage is being misconstrued?

It doesn't appear to me that the videos have been altered. Are you saying that you have evidence that these videos were staged with actors (thus faking them) or are you asserting that real footage is being misconstrued?
Real footage, with the context misconstrued and covered in the other thread but in case you missed it:

Post claims attacker is a migrant.
Dutch Embassy points out he isn't.
A subtle but important change of context, especially from Britain First's point of view, given their focus on migrants.
This was pointed out in the Fake News thread and acknowledged but not deemed fake 'enough'.

Then this thread appears, further compounded by the OP claiming in the previous thread, somewhat bizarrely, that there is no such thing as facts.

As I said, quite surreal but entertaining.

Back