Alec Baldwin, prominent anti-gun Democrat Party Activist, unlawfully shoots 2 people, killing one.

WATCH: WIDOWER OF 'RUST' CINEMATOGRAPHER BREAKS SILENCE ABOUT ALEC BALDWIN SHOOTING HIS WIFE

"I was just so angry to see him talk about her death so publicly in such a detailed way and then to not accept any responsibility after having just described killing her. Almost sounds like he was the victim, hearing him blame Halyna in the interview and shift responsibility to others, and seeing him cry about it. I just feel like, 'Are we really supposed to feel bad about you, Mr. Baldwin?'"

Hutchins also shared how he and his family have been coping with this tragic moment in their lives. From the moment he first got the phone call and had to tell their son, to how they're all doing now. Prior to this, we had only heard how difficult things were for Alec Baldwin. And how difficult things were for his wife Hilaria.

The Hutchins family is suing Baldwin and the other producers. My guess is that there is going to be a sizeable settlement so that this doesn't go to trial. Alec Baldwin has already lost in the court of public opinion.

Damning FBI Report On Fatal Shooting On ‘Rust’ Movie Set Spells Potential Trouble For Alec Baldwin: Report

An FBI forensic report has reportedly concluded that the revolver that was used during the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the movie “Rust” could not have been fired without pulling the trigger.

The report comes in response to actor Alec Baldwin shooting Hutchins on the movie set after he claims that he believed he was handling a firearm that was not loaded with live ammunition.

The FBI report obtained by ABC News says that the .45 Colt revolver “could not be made to fire without a pull of the trigger” while in a quarter-cocked position, a half-cocked position, and a fully-cocked position.

If the hammer on the revolver was in the de-cocked position, the firearm could discharge a round by striking the hammer, which is a standard way that a revolver operates.

In an ABC News interview late last year with George Stephanopoulos, Baldwin said that he pulled “the hammer as far back as I could without cocking” it and then he “let go of the hammer” and “bang, the gun goes off.”

Baldwin said in the interview that “the trigger wasn’t pulled,” “I didn’t pull the trigger,” “I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them,” and “someone put a live bullet in a gun, a bullet that wasn’t even supposed to be on the property.”

The Washington Post published a fact-check article after the interview that quoted various firearm experts who expressed skepticism over Baldwin’s claims.

Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwie effectively said in a statement earlier this month that nothing was being ruled out in terms of what prosecutors could do.

“Once the First Judicial District Attorney’s Office (‘FJDA’) receives the completed investigation from the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office (‘SFSO’), the FJDA will begin the screening process and any necessary follow-up investigation,” she said in a statement. “To date, my office has received portions of the Rust investigation from SFSO but is still awaiting the balance of supplemental reports including, but not limited to, the following: FBI firearm and tool mark analyses, forensic testing on the firearm itself, the forensic download from Suffolk County PD of Mr. Baldwin’s phone, and the pathology report from the New Mexico Office of the Medical Investigator.”

“Once SFSO receives those—and any other outstanding items—and completes its supplemental reports, the screening process will begin, and my team and I will make a charging decision,” she continued. “To expedite the FJDA review process, I have added retired Ninth Judicial District Attorney, Andrea Reeb to the team, as a special prosecutor for this case. To remain transparent to the local and national community, the FJDA will proactively disseminate information as it becomes available.”

Alec Baldwin indicted for involuntary manslaughter in fatal gunfire on film set

Grand jury in New Mexico charged the actor for a shooting on Rust set that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins

Actor Alec Baldwin is facing a new involuntary manslaughter charge over the 2021 fatal shooting of a cinematographer on the set of the movie Rust.

A Santa Fe, New Mexico, grand jury indicted Baldwin on Friday, months after prosecutors had dismissed the same criminal charge against him.

During an October 2021 rehearsal on the set of Rust, a western drama, Baldwin was pointing a gun at cinematographer Halyna Hutchins when it went off, fatally striking her and wounding Joel Souza, the film’s director.

Baldwin, a co-producer and star of the film, has said he did not pull the trigger, but pulled back the hammer of the gun before it fired.

Last April, special prosecutors dismissed the involuntary manslaughter charge against Baldwin, saying the firearm might have been modified prior to the shooting and malfunctioned and that forensic analysis was warranted. But in August, prosecutors said they were considering re-filing the charges after a new analysis of the weapon was completed.

A report from experts in ballistics and forensic testing, commissioned by the prosecutors, said: “Although Alec Baldwin repeatedly denies pulling the trigger, given the tests, findings and observations reported here, the trigger had to be pulled or depressed sufficiently to release the fully cocked or retracted hammer of the evidence revolver.”

Back