Alec Baldwin, prominent anti-gun Democrat Party Activist, unlawfully shoots 2 people, killing one.

redrumloa

Reaction score
He was once curious, but now knows how it feels.

Alec Baldwin Hounded for Anti-Gun Activism, Old Tweet Asking ‘How It Must Feel to Wrongfully Kill Someone’

After he discharged a gun on a movie set Thursday resulting in the death of one crew member and the injury of another, actor Alec Baldwin is now getting trolled on social media for his anti-gun activism and an old tweet in which he wondered “how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone.”

In 2017, Baldwin tweeted about a fatal police shooting that took place in Huntington Beach, California. “I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone…” the actor wrote.

His speculation has now come back to haunt him.

It would be par for the course for the Hollywood Democrat type if this turns out to be murder and not some "accident".

Attorney Says Alec Baldwin ‘Needs to Start Thinking like a Potential Defendant’

“There are literally about a hundred different issues that would need to be resolved, but there is something called negligent homicide,” he added.

“[T]he $64,000 question is: What role did he have with respect to preparing this gun? Were there any testing processes or procedures that he skipped or didn’t partake in?”

While we have no firm grasp on how this tragedy unfolded, this is excellent advice. And Baldwin was not just an actor in the film. He was also a producer, which means he holds responsibilities when it comes to hiring, and this could include hiring the prop people and/or armorer.

Also, as the unfortunate person who accidentally shot and killed someone, on top of any criminal liability, Baldwin is facing civil liability—not just as the shooter but as the producer.

I would sincerely doubt that anything becomes of this for Alec Baldwin, except he may become even more of an anti-gun nut...

Now, the production company, the assistant director, the propmaster, the weapons handler on set? Yeah, they will probably all have to answer for it, and by answer for it, I simply mean that a large check will be quietly written and the whole thing forgotten. Baldwin though is Hollyweird royalty...

As I understand it from Wilkow, this was the third, or perhaps even fourth weapons mishap on that particular movie set, which raises serious questions... Should Baldwin have cleared the weapon? Yes. Should he have checked the weapon? Absolutely. Was he instructed to never aim it at anyone unless you intend to pull the trigger? Reportedly. Will anything legal happen to him? Doubtful...

If anything, he will be seen as some sort of martyr to the anti-gun cause... "If Alec Baldwin can make a mistake, NOBODY needs a weapon"...

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that America is changing. Radically, fundamentally, and not for the better. Whether you want to blame the "everyone gets a trophy" parenting, social media, or whathaveyou, that's almost irrelevant at this point. Simple fact is that the radical left has outbred and outmaneuvered conservatives for at least two or three decades and -- much like climate change -- it's kind of inevitable at this point...

Last edited:

2nd ‘Rust’ Crew Member Sues Alec Baldwin: ‘He Did Not Check the Gun Himself,’ No Firing in Upcoming Scene

Mamie Mitchell, the script supervisor for the unfinished film Rust, filed suit against its lead actor and producer Alec Baldwin Wednesday, declaring “Mr. Baldwin cannot hide” from responsibility for the fatal on-set shooting that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounded the movie’s director.

Sure smells like premeditated murder.

Alec Baldwin ‘Intentionally’ Fired the Shot that Killed Halyna Hutchins and ‘Chose to Play Russian Roulette with a Loaded Gun’ in Violation of the Script, New Lawsuit Claims

From the filing at length:

The events that led to the shooting by Mr. Baldwin of a loaded gun constituted intentional acts and/or omissions, without any just cause or excuse, on Alec Baldwin’s part or the Producers of “Rust”. Mr. Baldwin chose to play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun without checking it and without having the Armorer do so. His behavior and that of the Producers on “Rust” were intentional acts and/or omissions, without any just cause or excuse and with utter disregard of the consequences of said acts and/or omissions. The fact that live ammunition was allowed on a movie set, that guns and ammunition were left unattended, that the gun in question was handed to Mr. Baldwin by the Assistant director who had no business doing so, the fact that safety bulletins were not promulgated or ignored, coupled with the fact that the scene in question did not call for a gun to be fired at all, makes this a case where injury or death was much more than just a possibility – it was a likely result.
The 30-page original complaint also offers what Mitchell says should have happened during the tragic scene in question:

When the morning filming was completed, everyone broke for lunch. At that time, Plaintiff, Hutchins and Souza met and spoke together in order to confirm what filming would take place after the lunch break. It was discussed that there would be 3 tight camera shots when filming resumed. One camera shot would be focused on DEFENDANT BALDWIN’S eyes, one would be focused on a blood stain on DEFENDANT BALDWIN’S shoulder, and the third would focus on DEFENDANT BALDWIN’S torso as he reached his hand down to his holster and removed the gun. There was nothing in the script about the gun being discharged by DEFENDANT BALDWIN or by any other person.
The lawsuit also says that safety protocols were violated in the immediate moments leading up to the shooting–and that such violations were also deliberate decisions made by Baldwin and assistant director Dave Halls.

“Live ammunition was allowed onto the set despite the fact that live ammunition is never to be used nor brought onto any studio lot or stage,” the complaint goes on. “Alec Baldwin intentionally, without just cause or excuse, cocked and fired the loaded gun even though the upcoming scene to be filmed did not call for the cocking and firing of a firearm. Alec Baldwin intentionally, without just cause or excuse, fired the gun towards individuals, including Plaintiff, Ms. Hutchins, and Mr. Souza, even though protocol was not to do so.”

The lawsuit says that Baldwin flouted well-known safety rules when firing the gun–rules he would have been well-apprised of after his decades in Hollywood.

“Alec Baldwin should have assumed that the gun in question was loaded unless and until it was demonstrated to him or checked by him that it was not loaded,” the filing says. “He had no right to rely upon some alleged statement by the Assistant Director that it was a ‘cold gun.’ Mr. Baldwin cannot hide behind the Assistant Director to attempt to excuse the fact that he did not check the gun himself.”

Sheriff to Alec Baldwin — ‘Guns Don’t Just Go Off’

No, no, no, no, I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never,” Baldwin said in a clip from an interview scheduled to air Thursday night.

“The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger,” he added.

Santa Fe Sheriff Adan Mendoza, who heads the law enforcement agency investigating the shooting, told Fox News, “Guns don’t just go off. So whatever needs to happen to manipulate the firearm, he did that, and it was in his hands.”

So, what's the angle here?
Baldwin wanted to murder the victim so he sneaked a live bullet onto the set and then into the gun, all the while pretending it was an accident?

So, what's the angle here?
Baldwin wanted to murder the victim so he sneaked a live bullet onto the set and then into the gun, all the while pretending it was an accident?

To be clear, I don't know any of the truth here, but what I heard earlier was that some of the crew were out earlier shooting (live firing) some of the weapons in kind of a target practice. So, if that's true, it's quite possible that the weapon made it on set with live ammo, but that falls on the weapons/prop master who -- by all reports -- was inept at the job, but Baldwin has 100% culpability here because he 1) didn't check the weapon himself as he should have 2) was handling the firearm, and 3) was negligent in its discharge.

I can absolutely imagine that in an old western when they're using "old" revolver pistols, that it might have had a hair trigger (incredibly easy to go off) but the sheriff is right, they don't just spontaneously fire themselves, meaning his finger was on the trigger and -- even if there was reduced trigger pull -- he pulled it.

This whole situation is just a tragedy brought about by ineptitude and carelessness. Both on the part of Baldwin, and the part of the weapons/prop masters.

My guess here is that Baldwin or the production company will simply write a very large check under the table to the families involved, and this whole situation will be forgotten in a shortly upcoming news cycle... They can prove negligence, but not intent. At most, negligent homicide or manslaughter, but not on the part of Baldwin but the set's prop master...

To be clear, I don't know any of the truth here, but what I heard earlier was that some of the crew were out earlier shooting (live firing) some of the weapons in kind of a target practice. So, if that's true, it's quite possible that the weapon made it on set with live ammo, but that falls on the weapons/prop master who -- by all reports -- was inept at the job, but Baldwin has 100% culpability here because he 1) didn't check the weapon himself as he should have 2) was handling the firearm, and 3) was negligent in its discharge.

I can absolutely imagine that in an old western when they're using "old" revolver pistols, that it might have had a hair trigger (incredibly easy to go off) but the sheriff is right, they don't just spontaneously fire themselves, meaning his finger was on the trigger and -- even if there was reduced trigger pull -- he pulled it.

This whole situation is just a tragedy brought about by ineptitude and carelessness. Both on the part of Baldwin, and the part of the weapons/prop masters.
Ya know, if you do that old timey fast shooter draw where you cock the hammer with you other hand while you draw, it can set off the primer if it doesn't lock and you let it fall back.

Ya know, if you do that old timey fast shooter draw where you cock the hammer with you other hand while you draw, it can set off the primer if it doesn't lock and you let it fall back.

I think ya'll are overthinking this. Take the temperature of his castmates and law enforcement, nothing else. Not TV, not NPR/radio, not Social media, not Google, not redrumloa. He has multiple lawsuits against him already from castmates due to this and law enforcement is taking a very serious tone this early on. Both of those should be pretty telling IMO.

The upcoming scene did not involve shooting.

I think ya'll are overthinking this. Take the temperature of his castmates and law enforcement, nothing else. Not TV, not NPR/radio, not Social media, not Google, not redrumloa. He has multiple lawsuits against him already from castmates due to this and law enforcement is taking a very serious tone this early on. Both of those should be pretty telling IMO.

The upcoming scene did not involve shooting.
Didn't involve shooting, but I heard it did involve a draw.

Alec Baldwin Deletes Twitter Account As Legal Experts Call His ABC Interview A ‘Mistake’

Former assistant U.S. attorney Neama Rahmani told Yahoo Entertainment that, from a legal perspective, Baldwin’s interview was “a mistake.”

“His statements can and will be used against him in the civil lawsuits and any potential criminal prosecution,” said Rahmani, who is now president of West Coast Trial Lawyers, adding “And Baldwin’s attorneys can’t use the interview to help him because his answers are hearsay.” At best, Rahmani concluded, the interview was a “calculated public relations move” that may “backfire.”

Finally, a former prosecutor told Newsweek that because Baldwin has admitted that his memory of the incident is murky, “That’s a strong reason not to make any statements much less go on national television.”

New Mexico, New York Authorities Working to Get Alec Baldwin’s Cellphone

The Santa Fe Sheriff’s Office and New Mexico First Judicial District Attorney’s Office are “actively working” with the Suffolk County Sheriff’s Department and Baldwin’s lawyers to get any materials on the phone pertaining to their investigation, authorities say, according to a statement cited by Reuters.

Baldwin has a home in Amagansett, Suffolk County.

On December 16, the Santa Fe Sheriff’s Department obtained a search warrant requesting Baldwin turn over his cell phone in the investigation for the shooting of Hutchins.

A Santa Fe detective previously asked the actor for his phone, but was told to get a warrant, according to an affidavit.

The affidavit adds that suspects, victims, and witnesses “often make and/or receive telephone calls and/or messages before, during and/or after the commission of crime(s). Such information, if it exists, may be material and relevant to this investigation.”

Back