80%

Fade

Reaction score
Just heard Obama on CNN say, 80% of the public supports the Democrat's demand for tax increases.

Well, he's finally done it. He's lost his mind. I think 80% of Americans can agree on that!

Just heard Obama on CNN say, 80% of the public supports the Democrat's demand for tax increases.

Well, he's finally done it. He's lost his mind. I think 80% of Americans can agree on that!

Or maybe 80% of people understand what's going on. I admit that does seem like a rather high number considering the normal brain power we've come to expect from the population as a whole - but then again - the situation has become so out of kilter that you'd have to be a moron not to see this as an important part of the solution.

In these times we have to share the pain - that means that all those people that haven't been hurting so far still owe - big time.

McDeath, what seems more likely is 80% of the 50% that pay no taxes, realize that 100% of those that support the 50%, are sick & tired of people that think the government owes them anything.

If this (tax) actually happens, 100% of those voting for it, will have 0% chance of reelection, Democrat or Republican.

I have a +/-1% chance of being wrong.

Russia Today did a story on this last night and their figures were around the 65% region.

I guess it comes down to where you do your polling...

80% want tax hikes???
There are lies, damned lies and Obama.
50% of Americans support the idea of the other 50% paying taxes too

In Canada we shouldn't have to pay taxes at all.

We have $1 and $2 coins and they were/are considering $5 coins too.... Well, what coins DON'T have is serial numbers.... issuing them who'd know, "the sky's the limit" eh? ;-)

Back