Where the heck is Wayne these days?

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
You know, every day, usually several times a day, I come by Wayne's place and the party is usually pretty good and all my favourite people are here. The chip bowls are always full and the beer fridge is always stocked but where, oh where, is our gracious host?

Wayne, how's life? Are you wicked busy these days? It's been an age.

From Facebook it seems Wayne is in transiton to a new job and a moving to a new location, again. Wayne is also transforming himself, having lost ~70 pounds IIRC.

Hey guys. The old me would be apologizing profusely, but I'm trying to get better.. ;)

Red called it. New job, another 200 mile move. Still supporting two households. Still don't have a working net connection in the house. Hell, I don't even have a frakkin microwave in the new overpriced rathole, so my forum time is scarce at best.

Wayne

Thanks for checking in Wayne. See ya in a few months! ;)

But seriously, I did check up on you on either facebook or g+ just to make sure you're still alive. I saw you in photos surrounded by a bunch of army dudes so I figured you're safe. :D

Hey guys. The old me would be apologizing profusely, but I'm trying to get better.. ;)

Red called it. New job, another 200 mile move. Still supporting two households. Still don't have a working net connection in the house. Hell, I don't even have a frakkin microwave in the new overpriced rathole, so my forum time is scarce at best.

Wayne
as long as you haven't drowned in the rain :D

70 pounds?! Congratulations on all the hard work.

Back