When life's got you down, here's a tip... ('16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
This thread, like the funny pics and funny vids threads, is a general dumping ground for helpful life tips and other stuff that people might find helpful.

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
From the book below (and one reason you need it):

Go-getter - 1) a proactive, ambitious individual. 2) an irritating, obnoxious individual who invariably drinks the Kool-Aid, engages in kissing ass, and routinely attempts to take all of their coworkers' remotely interesting work. 3) the newest hire whose enthusiasm has yet to be crushed by their boss or departments work environment, but will be after they realize they have done everyone's work for them and have nothing to show for it..

Kesa

Reaction score
Problem: Riding a motorbike on a long trip far away from home where your jacket sleeves are constantly riding up you arms leaving your forearms exposed to the hot sun.

Solution: Go into the closest McDonald's, buy 2 large fries, ditch the fries, poke the bottoms out and slide them up your arms using them as sun shields.

Robert

Reaction score
Can't have a top-tips thread without some contributions from Viz:
Bu3kqGfIQAMy0tK.png

Reactions: adz

Robert

Reaction score

Glastonbury 2014 - went five days without a proper wash, still had a great time and barely noticed my own riech because Glastonbury is the smelliest festival I've ever been to so it was somewhat masked by the prevailing pong.

Apart from that, no.

Kesa

Reaction score
Problem: Riding a motorbike on a long trip far away from home where your jacket sleeves are constantly riding up you arms leaving your forearms exposed to the hot sun.

Solution: Go into the closest McDonald's, buy 2 large fries, ditch the fries, poke the bottoms out and slide them up your arms using them as sun shields.

I should really follow my own advice... ;)

upload_2018-1-18_22-23-30.png

upload_2018-1-18_22-23-46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.