What really happened Jan 6.

Never heard of the guy I don't think.
Ron and Jim Watkins are thought to be the most recent incarnation of Q. One is still running 8kun and the other is, somewhat hilariously, still running for congress.

Wow. She's making the case that has been labeled a "conspiracy theory" when those on the right bring it up.

Wow. She's making the case that has been labeled a "conspiracy theory" when those on the right bring it up.

A deeper dive into what AoC has been saying, in her own words, with commentary to top it off.

AOC is getting into some very dangerous territory here​

AoC better have REALLY good security going forward. She's not bright enough to know she's touching on the unspoken truths which could get her Epsteined or Fostered.

every day of the hearings has been interesting but I'll post this day

Watched the 1st hour and a half. The concession that they still tried to overturn the result even after they acknowledged there wasn't enough evidence to do so is exactly as predicted. Not that it matters to Trump fans. They'll continue to claim the election was stolen from him regardless of any pesky, inconvenient facts.

Watched the 1st hour and a half. The concession that they still tried to overturn the result even after they acknowledged there wasn't enough evidence to do so is exactly as predicted. Not that it matters to Trump fans. They'll continue to claim the election was stolen from him regardless of any pesky, inconvenient facts.

You do know that's a prime time "reality show" made by a Hollywood producer, right? At best it could be called a politically motivated show trial. Easily provable lies have been stated as fact without any challenge. The so called "hearings" don't follow congressional rules, nor do they have any sort of legal ramifications for orangemanbad.

This thread was started to explore actual events. The prime time "reality show" is off topic. It has the same connection to reality as the supposed Russia-Trump pee pee tapes.

Just like Hillary never stopped claiming that Russia stole the election form her despite pesky, inconvenient facts.

Just like Hillary never stopped claiming that Russia stole the election form her despite pesky, inconvenient facts.
Trump supporters are just like Hillary? Yeah, in a way, I suppose you're right; Trump supporters are just like Hillary. In other words, they're arseholes. Aye, I can get behind that. :D

this is what happened during the attack. Even today, the fact that trump was egging on violence against the VP still horrifies me. I mean, I never liked Pence, but I sure don't want to kill anyone, even him. (the video should start about 2 hours in when the hearing begins)

it starts about one hour and 28 minutes in

Last edited:
Wow, four and a half hours! Any chance of a synopsis? :D
start at about an hour and 30 min. this one needs to be watch entirely. trust me. You will want to see all of it.

today I was out getting a flu shot, so I haven't watched this yet. the actual committee starts at 1:58:00 and I think if I did it correctly the video should start around that time

today I was out getting a flu shot, so I haven't watched this yet. the actual committee starts at 1:58:00 and I think if I did it correctly the video should start around that time

I haven't had a chance to watch this yet but see the recommendation is four criminal charges against Trump. What are the chances of that actually reaching court?

So is Donny going to win in 2024 or will it be DeSantis?

Back