What CNN Did Not Show You (more proof of liberal bias)

redrumloa said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xWGvdRQ9Q

Goebbels would be proud. :roll:
You consider yourself as being 'down-to-earth'
but really... with this kind of posts... you're everything BUT down-to-earth.

oh, please, none of these morons know how to debate rationally and intelligently

there's not one real idea presented anywhere by anyone.

it's all yelling and insulting. dopes

:roll:

cecilia said:
oh, please, none of these morons know how to debate rationally and intelligently

It's just that I despise these big fat decadent Americans in all their hysteria referring to that what they've never experienced - true repression. I guess they never will because there's so much fat between them and the real world.

Speelgoedmannetje said:
cecilia said:

It's just that I despise these big fat decadent Americans in all their hysteria referring to that what they've never experienced - true repression. I guess they'll never will because there's so much fat between them and the real world.
Amen, brother!!

while I have no issue with people exercising their right to speak out - I wish they actually learned how to SAY something useful instead of idiotic rhetoric.

it's like they learn all their moronic comments from TV and can't think for themselves.

all I hear is "blah, blah, blah"

I hate the whole "dems vs repub" mindset which is nothing more than viewing political discourse as a football game.

my country and my Constitution are NOT games and I hate the {bleep} talking heads treating it like it is. which is why I do NOT watch the news. not fox, not cnn, not any of that crap.

cecilia said:
it's like they learn all their moronic comments from TV and can't think for themselves.

all I hear is "blah, blah, blah"
Like this:
urmouthismovi128552839136131704.jpg

Btw. I won't say there's not a lot of rubbish 'news' in NL, but at least they have a slight notion of proportions.

Back