Welcome to the Lizard's Lounge

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Perhaps it's because I'm re-reading "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" tonight, perhaps it's because I'm in a goofy, tired mood, but I've decided that since this is a not-so-serious set o' forums, we needed to open up a little cubbyhole where you could openly share your jokes, humorous images and whatnots.

A caveat or three:

- All images MUST be NO LARGER THAN 450 pixels wide in size, and should be OPTIMIZED to be as small byte-wise as possible. NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER. Anything larger will be instantaneously vaporized. No exceptions, no warnings.

- NO TRULY OFFENSIVE MATERIALS : By this, a bit of off color humor is fine, and we all understand that "offensive" is open to interpretation, but if it's not something you'd want your mom to see, don't post it here. If it's really sick and you think she'd like it, we have toll-free numbers you can call to talk with free mental health professionals. Anything deemed "offensive" will be instantaneously vaporized. No exceptions, no warnings.

- Try to remember that some of our viewers are, in fact, at work when reading the site, so be as nice as possible anyway.

Wayne

Karlos

Supper Moderator
Reaction score
So, this is an entire forum for jokes and what not?

Excellent :-D

Damn, why can't I remember any jokes just now?!

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
cecilia said:
NO TRULY OFFENSIVE MATERIALS
hmm, no pics of socks or sheep???? :lol:
It depends on exactly what you are doing to said socks or sheep. Pretty much anything that "Fleecy" would do is out of bounds.

Karlos

Supper Moderator
Reaction score
@theonestonecutter

Achievement unlocked: Thread Necromancer, level 1

Karlos

Supper Moderator
Reaction score
It depends on exactly what you are doing to said socks or sheep. Pretty much anything that "Fleecy" would do is out of bounds.

No ASCII art then? ;)