Undocumented Immigrants

metalman

Reaction score
Canadians Get "A Little Mad" As Refugees Continue To Flood In From U.S.

Cd3sTvdX

redrumloa

Reaction score

Complicated subject. I'd rather give Haitians preferential treatment over Mexicans. Haiti is a complete mess, at no fault of the Haitian people. They also don't jump the border to have anchor babies and aren't direct pawns of the DNC. I think Trump may have slipped up a bit only providing 6 month extensions to their temporary visa.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Complicated subject. I'd rather give Haitians preferential treatment over Mexicans. Haiti is a complete mess, at no fault of the Haitian people. They also don't jump the border to have anchor babies and aren't direct pawns of the DNC. I think Trump may have slipped up a bit only providing 6 month extensions to their temporary visa.
Poor Haitians. They suffered a double disaster. First they had an earthquake, then we "helped" them.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Poor Haitians. They suffered a double disaster. First they had an earthquake, then we "helped" them.

By "helping them" you mean the Clinton Crime Family raping them for the billions in international aid that was supposed to go to rebuilding their country, and then further raping them by stealing all of their gold reserves.

That the "help" you mean?

-Edit-
Oh wait, I get your point.

metalman

Reaction score
The heartbreaking tale of a gang member on 'Most Wanted' list being deported

If all you did was read the first five or six paragraphs of the national news coverage you’d only know that the federal agents had dragged a poor dreamer out of his garden, leaving his sobbing wife and young daughter in their wake. The title of the article reads, Family Heartbroken After Napa Man Arrested By ICE Agents.”

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...broken-after-napa-man-arrested-by-ice-agents/

ICE Press Release:
“On Sunday, Feb. 25, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) San Francisco Fugitive Operations Team arrested ICE fugitive Armando Nuñez-Salgado, 38, a citizen of Mexico and documented Sureño gang member, who has been previously removed by ICE on four prior occasions. Over the past 18 years he has accumulated criminal convictions in California that have resulted in more than 15 years of prison sentencings. His criminal convictions include assault with a deadly weapon (statutorily enhanced because of his gang member status), burglary, hit-and-run causing injury and evading a peace officer.”

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
The idea that they know what they "should" get and where they "should" go ... I wonder ... is there some agency or organisation running these refugees? Or is this a symptom of an ideology?
And the fatigue of the "giving" classes is going to have to play out politically somehow - maybe already is. Wonder how Germany feels about America's apparent plan to cause more unrest in the Middle East.

metalman

Reaction score
The idea that they know what they "should" get and where they "should" go ... I wonder ... is there some agency or organisation running these refugees? Or is this a symptom of an ideology?

What it's like aboard an NGO ship rescuing hundreds of migrants in the Mediterranean

NGO ships are a taxi service, most of the rescues are about 6 to 12 miles from the Tunisia and Libyan coast, instead of returning them to closest shore, they shuttle them across the Mediterranean to Europe

Italy seizes NGO rescue boat for allegedly aiding illegal migration