The war on white people

Are-You-a-Nazi.jpeg

Liars will lie to promote their false narrative. Sucks for them most cops have body cams now and their are cameras in public almost everywhere. If the NFL had an ounce of dignity, they would suspend this {bleep} scumbag for 8 games without pay, minimum. But we know they don't, just like the fake "hands up don't shoot" they will keep claiming he was profiled the threatened to have his head blown off.

Police release body cam of Michael Bennett incident

The body cam of the police officer who apprehended Mr. Bennett, told a different story, which according to the President of the Las Vegas Police Protective Association, amounts to defamation against the department:

And a bit more on the whole picture. Note that the three officers who were concerned about Bennett’s behavior after they thought shots were fired were Hispanic and black.

Proven to be 100% lie, but Libertards and the NFL will keep promoting it as another example of "white supremacy" and "racial injustice". {bleep} scumbags.

Should probably go in the Globalism thread since this is Puff Daddy we are talking about, but will drop here. These threads are all related which I am sure you are seeing.

Rapper P. Diddy Says He Can Fix NFL, Just Get Rid of All the White People

Next to the Harvey Weinstein story, the constant anti-American protests mounted during the playing of the national anthem in the National Football League are still the nation’s hottest controversy. And now we can thank recording artist P. Diddy (not his real name) for solving this vexing problem. His solution: get rid of all those danged white people.

Rapper Sean Combs, better known as “P Diddy,” recently took to Twitter to offer his big solution. He wants to eliminate white people from football by starting a blacks-only league.

Detroit’s Black Firefighters Back White Recruit Fired over ‘Racially Insensitive’ Watermelon

Oh, that sucks. Man, how did everyone get to be so hyper-sensitive? It used to be if someone was offended, that was their problem. Now it's all flipped. If someone is offended, it's your fault. And you just can't really control or predict what offends other people.

Truth be told, there probably was a bit of a racial joke to him bringing that watermelon. When you work on a close team like a group of firefighters, you can't help but take a little jab at your brothers-in-arms, now and then. But it sounds like his team all appreciated it being brought in. Just because something has a history, it doesn't mean it can't be a refreshing snack that everyone loves.

It was some people outside that group that got all offended. I've been the token white guy on teams before. It probably could have been seen as racist when I brought in Zukin's Rib Shack for the team. Did I do it because "those people" love their chicken and ribs? Or did I do it because I knew we all love some damn good chicken and ribs? My team knew which it was. But would an outsider? And should that matter?

I know, I know, low hanging fruit with this guy, but still...

As NOT seen on your nightly news...

22406043_10210211015458162_6654001133572475418_n.jpg

Flip the races here, do you think it would be reported?

According to the report, Liberty Media CEO and Trump supporter Greg Maffei donated $250,000 to the event in aid of Barbara Davis Center for Diabetes but asked that Lopez steer clear of anti-Trump jokes. Lopez ignored this plea and continued to make Trump jokes, and tensions began to rise.

“George was asked nicely to stop making Trump jokes by a man in front row [Maffei] who just donated $250K,” an eyewitness told Page Six. “George doesn’t, continues. Gets booed.”

“Thank you for changing my opinion on old white men, but it doesn’t change the way I feel about orange men,” Lopez responded, before blaming the audience’s dissatisfaction on their “white privilege.”

“I apologize for bringing politics to an event. This is America — it still is. So I apologize to your white privilege,” Lopez added.

Video showing Lopez getting booed while on stage surfaced online.

Every single one of these are turning out to be hoaxes.

Fake Hate Crime Busted: Police Arrest Black Man for KKK Graffiti at Michigan University

Naturally, the university launched a series of programs assuming that the perpetrator of the incidents was a white racist. The events included a day-long “teach-in” on racism and diversity, as well as vigils to show support for minority students and other events.

Although the suspect is black, the school has vowed to continue its renewed diversity programs.

Every single one of these are turning out to be hoaxes.

Fake Hate Crime Busted: Police Arrest Black Man for KKK Graffiti at Michigan University

Naturally, the university launched a series of programs assuming that the perpetrator of the incidents was a white racist. The events included a day-long “teach-in” on racism and diversity, as well as vigils to show support for minority students and other events.

Although the suspect is black, the school has vowed to continue its renewed diversity programs.

This quote from the original Freep article completely confuses me.
"It was totally self-serving," Eastern Michigan University Chief of Police Robert Heighes told the media during a quick news conference. "It was not driven by politics. It was not driven by race."

How can you paint something like that NOT about race? It is absolutely race. There is literally no explanation that doesn't include race.

The actual university in question is Eastern Michigan University (there is no Michigan University). I agree with EMU in that it is wise to continue diversity programs, anyhow. They have a very diverse student body. They're right on one of those big metro Detroit borders. They're in a corner between Ann Arbor, which is all very rich white liberals and spoiled trust fund college kids going to University of Michigan... And Ypsilanti, which is mostly lower-to-mid working class, probably 30-50% black, and probably 10-20% unemployment. EMU is a great school. But places like that can be tense even in the better times...

I agree with EMU in that it is wise to continue diversity programs, anyhow

I disagree with this singular point. What will a major in "Diversity" do to make people ready for a career? These courses only promote false narratives and do not give students real life skills.

I disagree with this singular point. What will a major in "Diversity" do to make people ready for a career? These courses only promote false narratives and do not give students real life skills.

I don't see any indication that the diversity programs are even for credit, let alone enough credit to major in them. If it is a credit, it'd be a humanities throw-away like music history or whatever. I'm not talking about majoring in diversity, here. That is the domain of the rich-kids schools. EMU is pretty practical in comparison.

And they are not false narratives when you realize that guy's brother really was unarmed when shot by police for wearing colors. When you realize exactly how many times another guy is routinely pulled over for no reason other than being a black kid (early 20's) driving a mid 90's Cadillac. Never mind the fact it was the cheapest thing on the lot, and he wrenches on it every few days to keep it together and looking reasonable. Never mind he actually managed to graduate a high school in a system that has more chance of being involved in violent crime than graduating. And went on to get some working scholarships to go to Eastern (while still having to live next to the projects because he is going to school instead of selling drugs). Black guy in a Caddy? Lights on.

There's a lot of different worlds out there, and a lot of times, they're less than 5 miles from your house. It's not a bad thing to be exposed to them, because the odds are, you probably never have.

As not seen you your nightly news. Just envision if the races were reversed. Soros and his goons desperately want a race war.

Video: Black Bystanders Rob, Take Pictures of White Woman After She Gets Knocked Out By Black Thug

Per a CBS Pittsburgh report, Pittsburgh Police are investigating an incident caught on surveillance video over a month ago where a man can be seen knocking out a woman and bystanders did nothing to help.

In the video, the man walks up to the woman, kicks her legs out from under her and then punches her in the face, knocking her out. He then walks off.

Instead of helping, bystanders take pictures and video of the motionless woman with one even reportedly taking a selfie with her.

“They don’t treat animals like that. They wouldn’t treat a dog that way. It’s disgusting. My daughter needs help,” the victim’s mother told CBS Pittsburgh.

Yes, this is an actual DNC political ad that actually ran on TV.

Back