The war on white people

redrumloa

Reaction score
Black judge calls white 5-yr-old robbery victim a racist, and gives black perp probation

In 2013, two armed black males stormed the home of a white family in Louisville, Kentucky and robbed them at gunpoint. Jordan and Tommy Gray were forced to hand over their cellphone and $1,000 in cash, as their then three-year-old daughter watched in horror.

Fast forward to judgement day, when Judge Olu Stevens was handling a sentencing hearing for Gregory Wallace, one of the two perpetrators. The family made a victim impact statement about the trauma that had been inflicted on their daughter and said that even now, she is terrified of black males.

However, instead of expressing sympathy for the little girl and her ongoing trauma –and chastising the criminal — the judge turned his scorn on the victims. Because clearly they were racists.

Judge Stevens suggested it was the fault of the victims that their daughter was afraid of black males, and he was “deeply offended” by the victim impact statement. And then gives the criminal offender probation instead of jail time.

Sounds unbelievable? Watch it here.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Hoop Earrings Are Now Cultural Appropriation

A wall on the side of a dormitory at Pitzer College devoted to unmoderated free speech through art (colloquially named “the free wall”), was recently painted by a group of Latino students who wrote the message, “White Girl, take off your [hoop earrings]!!!”

When one white student expressed confusion about the message, Alegria Martinez (PZ ’18) – a Pitzer College Resident Assistant (RA) and active member of the “Latinx Student Union” – responded in an email thread sent to the entire student body: “[T]he art was created by myself and a few other WOC [women of color] after being tired and annoyed with the reoccuring [sic] theme of white women appropriating styles … that belong to the black and brown folks who created the culture. The culture actually comes from a historical background of oppression and exclusion. The black and brown bodies who typically wear hooped earrings, (and other accessories like winged eyeliner, gold name plate necklaces, etc) are typically viewed as ghetto, and are not taken seriously by others in their daily lives. Because of this, I see our winged eyeliner, lined lips, and big hoop earrings serving as symbols [and] as an everyday act of resistance, especially here at the Claremont Colleges. Meanwhile we wonder, why should white girls be able to take part in this culture (wearing hoop earrings just being one case of it) and be seen as cute/aesthetic/ethnic. White people have actually exploited the culture and made it into fashion.”

WhiteGirlEarring-620x325.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
Group of feral thugs pummel handicap white man for offering to pay for their meal at Brooklyn restaurant
g pummel handicap white man for offering to pay for their meal at Brooklyn restaurant

A man offered to do a good deed at a Brooklyn restaurant — and was punished with a bone-breaking beating, cops said.

A group of men kicked and pummeled a 37-year-old customer, beating him with his own cane after he offered to pay for their meal, police said Tuesday.

Then, as he lay prone and bleeding on the ground, two customers simply ordered dinner as if nothing had happened, police sources said.

“Can I get No. 12?” one woman asked a cashier, with the victim curled up on the floor behind her, sources said.

-

The victim was sitting in booth near the cashier’s counter as customers lined up. Two men came in, and one said loudly that no one would give him a dollar, sources said.

The victim offered to help, and the man went ballistic, first telling him, “I’ve got money, I’ve got money,” and then to “Mind your f---ing business!”

The men closed in on him, punching him and grabbing his nearby cane to hit him with it, sources said.

The victim swung the cane back at his attackers, as two more men rushed inside and piled on, punching and kicking him in the head and body.

Liberal media silent.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Which US political party is the party of Nazis again?

17264996_869166186554611_3029681433781357870_n.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
Not because of the poor stereotype the holiday portrays, but because Irish people are white and therefore racist. Their history which was just as brutal or more brutal than African slaves don't matter, only skin pigment.

17352062_869635633174333_2999707658454258_n.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
The Deep State wants a race war. Them refusing to report true racism and manufacturing fake news stories is going to cause a major backlash. That's what they want though. They want an all out race war.

2 little kids assaulted brutally by a feral mob of thugs, because they were white.

This Is What Actual Racism Looks Like : Warning Graphic Content

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

metalman

Reaction score
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

that happened last year in Indianapolis Mar 16, 2015
They posted the video to a facebook account

Some blacks who knew her were so outraged over the incident , they outed her

Her name: Destiny Martin .. a/k/a Nook, age 14 (2015) Her mother is Shawn Taylor and grandmother Sheila Taylor

Her Facebook Profile:
“Nook”
www.facebook.com/people/Nook-Babiiee/100008436587861

Suspect in Viral Indiana Beating Video Arrested in Unrelated Incident: Police

4S3ZtQR.png

j8gxP2B.jpg

her youtube comments page, has a lot of twerking videos posted to home page,

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
And yet another. The narrative even here on Whyzzat of "It happens both ways" is just a plain ignorant lie. Defenseless white people brutally attacked by a pack of feral black thugs. If there was a single incident with the races reversed, it would be international news cycle 24/7. A race war is coming if Libertards/Global keep coddling and nurturing this behavior.

“I have to tell you, this is becoming a daily event, throughout the city, either street corners or outside schools or on the SEPTA system,” Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority Police Chief Thomas Nestel told Fox 29.

A daily event that whites are targeted and beaten down by packs of feral black thugs.

Last edited:

metalman

Reaction score
To The Racist Guy Who Picked Up My Pencil During Class

"This open letter goes out to every racist person who has ever picked up my dropped pencil; said “bless you” after I sneezed; stopped to ask me how my Christmas break was, has written “happy birthday” on my Facebook wall, has said “good morning” to me as we walk past each other on campus, or has asked me where I got my “cute shirt” from. No smile, compliment, or favor will erase the fact that I know you do not actually want my family and me in this country.

“Are you going to let politics ruin a friendship?” First of all, yes. Second of all, this is not about politics; it is about my existence as a person of color in this country. Third of all, yes."

redrumloa

Reaction score
Haha suckers! White people for BLM is like black people for the KKK. The latter would never happen, but the former has plenty of chumps.. until now...

White People Banned from Black Lives Matter Meetings in Philadelphia

The Philadelphian Black Lives Matter branch is not the first to try a policy of discrimination based on skin color. Last year, Nashville Public Library officials informed Nashville’s chapter of Black Lives Matter members that the group’s “open to black and non-black people of color only” meetings policy was prohibited on public property.

However, the upcoming meeting in Philadelphia takes place at the independently funded Mastery Charter School, meaning they are not subject to the same equality laws prohibiting such a policy.

redrumloa

Reaction score
As not seen on your 5 O'clock news..

Black Woman Attacks Couple For Being White, Bashes Their Car With Hammer

Bob, who lives in Uxbridge, Massachusetts, said he was refueling at a gas station and was headed home from Florida when Jones began taunting him and his wife Kathy with race and class-laced insults.

"She called my wife a white (expletive) and spit in her face," Bob said.

"She ran over to me," Kathy said. "She looked at me and said, 'I'm tired of you white (expletive)'"

"She said, 'I've got something in my car that I can put a hole in your boat,'" Bob said. "I thought it was a gun, but thank God it wasn't. It was a carpenter hammer."

Police said Jones left substantial damage on the couple's Porsche and boat with that hammer, before she turned to attack Bob.

"She clawed him," Caroline County Sheriff Tony Lippa said. "He took her to the ground to prevent her from doing any more damage."

800-x-419-Canvas-43-759x419.png