The Ultimate 80's Thread

Well, seriously NFSW? He only says the naughty f-word a couple of times :)

Yeah, unfortunately a large part of the left such as SJWs and 3rd wave feminists, are the new outrage mob. If you played that at work here, you'd be in serious trouble for "sexual harassment". It's ridiculous. Even companies that are not specifically political would enforce such a rule to simply not get backlash from the new religion.

But, we're getting too much into politics here :-/

Yeah, unfortunately a large part of the left such as SJWs and 3rd wave feminists, are the new outrage mob. If you played that at work here, you'd be in serious trouble for "sexual harassment". It's ridiculous. Even companies that are not specifically political would enforce such a rule to simply not get backlash from the new religion.

But, we're getting too much into politics here :-/
So much for freedom :(

Where's the Hoff when you need him the most for looking for freedom? ;)

Some Australiana 80's?

One of my favourite Aussie bands, I actually have signed personal message from James Reyne in amongst my stuff somewhere.

Some Australiana 80's?

One of my favourite Aussie bands, I actually have signed personal message from James Reyne in amongst my stuff somewhere.
Never heard of these over here. Discovering unknown 80s makes the 80s more 80s :D:D:D

-edit- seeing these clips I expect the cast of the Flying Doctors to pop up in these videos any time :D

Reactions: adz
Some more Australiana! This time from Ice House:

And you can't forget Great Southern Land

121245243_10160228285377926_2988104977266750764_n.jpg

Storms of passion was a big thing in the 80s
Which was the most passionately stormy? I mean, even pianos explode of passion!

Back