The Terrorist Organization Formerly Known As The Democrat Party

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
19059910_1505771649443075_8714303763639817771_n.jpg

This looks a bit to "Black Panthers Coloring Book" for me.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Huff Post Writer: Shooting Just One Pro-Life Congressman Isn’t Enough, We Need More Violence

In the aftermath of the shooting targeting Republican congressmen in Alexandria, VA, the media has called for both sides to cool down their rhetoric. As if the vitriol and hate were equal on both sides. The truth is it isn’t. Huffington Post writer Jesse Benn is case and point. The publication has long been a place for the fringe-left to spew their venom.

Benn has defended violence against Trump supporters in the past and actually argued for violent “resistance.” So it should have come as no surprise when he tweeted the following:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Report: Dem Staffers Boo Trump at Unity Baseball Game

Thursday night’s Congressional Baseball Game was hailed as the ultimate sign of bipartisan unity, but dozens of Democrat staffers reportedly cursed, booed, and jeered when President Donald Trump appeared on the video screen at Nationals Park to deliver a message of unity.

According to a Washington Times report, the “staffers erupted into boos, jeers and even vulgar gesticulations” while Trump was saying, “you are showing the world we will not be intimidated by threats.” One person reportedly “shouted an expletive” at Trump while others even mocked the teams when they gathered near second base in prayer.

“As you all know tonight’s game has taken on a much deeper level of meaning, beyond anything that we would have thought,” Trump said in the video. “By playing tonight, you are showing the world that we will not be intimidated by threats, acts of violence, or assaults on our democracy.”

After House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) was shot Wednesday morning while practicing for the game with his fellow Republican teammates, leaders of both parties called for unity and civility.

Perhaps Democrats were just following their leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). The House Minority Leader ended the truce hours before the game when she accused Republicans of being “sanctimonious” for expressing concern about violent left-wing rhetoric that may have motivated the shooter, a rabid hater of President Donald Trump and Republicans. The shooter, James Hodgkinson, asked at least two Representatives whether the players on the baseball diamond were Republicans or Democrats before opening fire.

Capitol Police Special Agent David Bailey, who was shot while taking down the shooter with two other special agents to prevent what Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said would have otherwise been a massacre, threw out the first pitch.

While people are in the hospital in critical condition, Democrats continue to incite violence. That's just who they are.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Democrat=Terrorist
Terrorist=Democrat

NJ Democratic strategist launches #HuntRepublicans and #HuntRepublicanCongressmen

After a shooter in Alexandria left House Majority Whip Steve Scalise in critical condition and wounded four other people, a longtime New Jersey Democratic political strategist responded by introducing the hashtags #HuntRepublicans and #HuntRepublicanCongressmen.

“We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people,” wrote James Devine on Twitter. “Why is it a shock when things turn violent? #HuntRepublicanCongressmen.”

Devine has run for office, consulted for numerous New Jersey campaigns, and worked in the offices of state lawmakers. He’s also a blogger.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Nebraska Democrat Caught On Tape Saying He’s Glad Scalise Was Shot

A Nebraska Democratic Party official is now in hot water. An audio recording was posted on YouTube Thursday with Phil Montag, a technology chairman, voicing how glad he was that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., got shot last week at a GOP baseball practice. Nebraska Democratic Party Chairwoman Jane Kleeb confirmed to FOX 42 News Thursday it was really his voice.

“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to (expletive) kick people off (expletive) health care. I’m glad he got shot,” said Montag in the audio recording.

Montag is now looking for a new job; Kleeb let him go after the recording became public.

“I wish he was (expletive) dead,” said Montag in the recording.

redrumloa

Reaction score
And I ain't Christian, but this is terrorism.

Man destroys new Ten Commandments statue at Arkansas Capitol

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas’ new Ten Commandments monument was smashed to pieces early Wednesday by someone driving a vehicle into it less than 24 hours after the 6-foot (1.8 meter) granite statue was placed on state Capitol grounds.

Secretary of State’s Office spokesman Chris Powell said capitol police arrested the male suspect early Wednesday.

Pulaski County jail records show that Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren, Arkansas, was booked into the jail shortly after 7:30 a.m. Wednesday on preliminary charges of defacing objects of public interest, criminal trespass and first-degree criminal mischief, with Capitol Police listed as the arrest agency.

A Facebook Live video shot early Wednesday and posted on an account belonging to a Michael Reed appears to show the destruction of the monu
ment.

Actions like this give the bible thumpers ammo. I mean, more than half of the 10 commandments are simple moral staples such as Though Shall Not Kill. Just shows the Lbertards have gone so far off the deep end that seeing writings as simple as Thou Shall Not Steal send them into a violent rage.

Democrats = Terrorists
Terrorists - Democrats

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score

First of all - NO. This is at worst vandalism. Possibly vigilantism as repeated court challenges have found that it is not legal to place the 10 commandments on state capitol grounds so he is effectively illegally enforcing the law.

Second - there is no such thing as the 10 commandments. Roughly the "commandments" in Exodus 20:1-17 can be broken down as:

Though shalt have no other gods that are more important than me.
Though shalt not make graven images (really part of the 1st one but generally counted as it's own commandment)
Though shalt not take the name of thy lord in vain.
Keep the Sabbath (and remember, that's Saturday, not Sunday as the Romans decided - because it fit in better with their pagan traditions)
Honour thy mother and father.
Thou shalt not kill
Thou shalt not commit adultery
Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not bear false witness
Thou shalt not covet (a list of thy neighbours things)

The first four are not common sense rules for life, they are religious tenets. The last one describes a thought crime. So, at best half are simple moral staples.

redrumloa

Reaction score
The first four are not common sense rules for life, they are religious tenets. The last one describes a thought crime. So, at best half are simple moral staples.

So you agree with me but are being pedant? ;-)

To be clear, I'm not a huge fan of anything religious, of ANY religion, being on display as such. That said, it in of itself would not throw me into a violent rage. I'll leave that to terrorist/democrats such as ISIS and Antifa.

Last edited:

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
So you agree with me but are being pedant? ;-)

To be clear, I'm not a huge fan of anything religious, of ANY religion, being on display as such. That said, it in of itself would not throw me into a violent rage. I'll leave that to terrorist/democrats such as ISIS and Antifa.
People who feel that this monument toppling equates to terrorism are exactly the same as those SJW types who see terrorism and prejudice in every slight and who are unwilling to even consider that their dogma might not actually be right.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score

You can try but saying a terrorist group knocks over stones (and so does another group which is yet to car bomb anyone) therefore knocking over stones is terrorism ... that's very far from a good argument.
Doubtless desecrating graves is a little more personal than knocking over a public carved stone, it still isn't killing or maiming anyone.

redrumloa

Reaction score
You can try but saying a terrorist group knocks over stones (and so does another group which is yet to car bomb anyone) therefore knocking over stones is terrorism ... that's very far from a good argument.
Doubtless desecrating graves is a little more personal than knocking over a public carved stone, it still isn't killing or maiming anyone.

If this were the KKK going into (peaceful) mosques and smashing statues of Mohamed, you would agree it is terrorism.

Granted, the 10 Commandments statue wasn't in a church and granted it is a stretch to call it terrorism, but the point of this thread includes violence and intimidation along with textbook terrorism (such as Antifa bike lock attacks).