The great swap.

The last two words are superfluous. Also you can substitute "people" for "Americans".

your knowledge of Pseudo history is quite impressive, but most impressive is your knowledge of cryptohistory, and your ability to link random historical events into a conspiracy of the "Protocals of the learned elders of Zion"

Where did you get your degree in pseudo scholarship?

it's always astounds me how many Americans know so little about this

It seems knowledge of alternative realities is limited to shamanics , writers on the DailyKos, or Shirley MacLaine

Democrats became the party of civil rights and liberty for all

Sounds like a noble move.
Wish I'd been around to see it while it lasted.

it's always astounds me how many Americans know so little about this
I agree. I see more and more 'Tea Party' Republicans citing how great the Republicans were in the 1800 and early 1900ss as the reason to support them in the 2000s. They've yet to catch up with the reality that for the last 60 years their favorite party has little, to no, resemblance to the party prior to that timeframe.

I agree. I see more and more 'Tea Party' Republicans citing how great the Republicans were in the 1800 and early 1900ss as the reason to support them in the 2000s. They've yet to catch up with the reality that for the last 60 years their favorite party has little, to no, resemblance to the party prior to that timeframe.
this congress can't even vote on how cool the new pope is...because he talks about values that they DO NOT live by

Back