The death of Liberalism is hilarious!

redrumloa

Reaction score
CNN (Clinton News Network) is in complete and total meltdown mode. On the bright side they are guaranteeing 16+ years of a Republican presidency!

redrumloa

Reaction score
This is Liberalism for you. You fack up so bad by ignoring even the tiniest bit of decency, you stil lhave to lash out and play victim, blaming everyone except yourself. That's Liberalism in a nutshell, you can do no wrong because you are a victim no matter what.

‘I Won’t Have A Career After This’ – Kathy Griffin Cries, Blames Misogyny For Backlash

In her first press conference since that notorious ‘severed head’ photograph, comedian and actress Kathy Griffin broke down, stating her career is over and blaming misogyny for the intense backlash she has received.

“This wouldn’t be happening to a guy,” she said. “This is a woman thing. I’m just going to come out and say it. And I’m sorry if you don’t agree with me but I live it. I’m 56 years old. Everywhere I play there’s a male promoter, there’s a male who owns the theater, the people who sign my checks are white guys
.”

See? Everyone in the world except herself is a misogynist, even women on her own team.
But according to this rancid cunt, white men are to blame.

She also blames the victims of her act of violence, a typical Libertard reaction.

When asked if she has fear for her career going forward, Griffin broke down in tears and stated, “I don’t think I will have a career after this. I think he, I think he. I’m gonna be honest. He broke me. He broke me.”

She pretended to never want to hurt Baron, but previous statements before the backlash show exactly how little she cares about anyone's children.

Griffin’s insistence that she would never want to hurt Bannon, by the way, stands in opposition to statements she made in December.

“Now more than ever we must absolutely go for all the absurdities,” she told Vulture. “For me, that’s Trump and all things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron.”

Hopefully she's homeless and s***ing d***s for nickels soon. F*** her and the rest of these libertard terrorists.

Heck her decision to attack "white men" for her own mistakes means I could have put this in the War On White People thread.

{bleep} ups, liberalism style.
1) Blame the victim(s)
2) Blame men
3) Blame Evil whitey

She just scored 3/3!!

It never changes with Democrats, same as it ever was.

18920315_10155553523870809_7027225840818494683_n.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
As always, Libertard talking points proven wrong.

James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong

When Trump fired Comey, he wrote: “While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau.”

As Zero Hedge noted Wednesday, CNN reported on Tuesday that Comey was “expected to refute Trump.” Citing an anonymous source, CNN reported that “Comey is expected to explain to senators that those were much more nuanced conversations from which Trump concluded that he was not under investigation.” Zero Hedge adds that CNN’s chief political analyst Gloria Borger, said: “Comey is going to dispute the president on this point if he’s asked about it by senators, and we have to assume that he will be. He will say he never assured Donald Trump that he was not under investigation, that that would have been improper for him to do so.”

However, Comey acknowledges in his prepared testimony that he did, in fact, tell Trump three times that he was not under investigation: once in a meeting at Trump Tower on January 6; a second time during a dinner on January 27 (which CNN says was “more nuanced”); and a third time during a telephone conversation on March 30. On a fourth occasion, in a phone call on April 11, the president said that he was not under investigation, and was not corrected.

redrumloa

Reaction score
It will be hilarious to see how the Libertards try to spin this. They gambled and lost.

Comey: Trump Did Not Ask Me To Stop Investigating Russia, No Votes Were Altered By Russia In 2016

Yesterday, following the release of Comey’s opening statement, which he delivered to the committee today, many outlets – including Politico – took particular note of Comey’s assertion that Trump described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” and asked what could be done to lift it.

“[Comey’s] revelations could further damage Trump’s presidency,” Politico stated, “which has been the subject of numerous leaks detailing how he allegedly attempted to interfere in the FBI’s probe into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian officials attempting to the tip the election Trump’s way.”

This morning, before the House Intelligence Committee, however, Comey acknowledged that he did not interpret any actions made by Trump as a request for the FBI’s investigation into Russian meddling to be stopped.

Ouch! That will leave a mark.

redrumloa

Reaction score
She'll get 10 years in prison and deserves ever day of it.

Revealed: NSA Leaker Is Pro-Iran Liberal Activist Who Says ‘Being White Is Terrorism’

The federal contractor, who was charged by the Department of Justice for stealing classified information from the National Security Agency (NSA) and leaking it to a media outlet, is a pro-Iran liberal activist who believes being white is terrorism.

According to the resurfaced social media accounts of Reality Leigh Winner, who was arrested on Saturday over leaking classified information to The Intercept and reportedly confessed the wrongdoing, the 25-year-old didn’t hide her contempt for President Trump or her country, and repeated far-left talking points.

On Twitter, she tweeted at rapper Kanye West suggesting he should make a shirt stating that “being white is terrorism”, despite being a white woman herself.

In another shocking revelation, the NSA leaker expressed support for Iran, saying she would support the Islamic country if the President, who she described as “Tangerine in Chief”, declares war.

According to the FBI warrant, “Winner was an active duty member of the U.S. Air Force and held a Top Secret clearance.”

“There are many Americans protesting US govt aggression towards Iran. If our Tangerine in Chief declares war, we stand with you!” Winner tweeted at Javad Zarif, the Foreign Minister of Islamic Republic of Iran.

Yup, Winner is a real winner :lol:

In other posts on Twitter and Facebook, Winner ticked all the relevant boxes when it comes to being a left-wing activist, showing her support for Bernie Sanders, Black Lives Matter, fighting against climate change, and accusing Trump of colliding with Russia.

Loves Iran, hates Russia because the television told her it was the flavor of the month.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
The Failing New York Times Set to Lay Off More Staff, Including Reporters

Peddling fake news does not, in fact, equate to a long-term successful business strategy, reporters for The New York Times are learning the hard way.

Kelly reported that as part of an ongoing restructuring at the Times—which has been happening since early 2017—a whopping 109 copy editors have already been terminated while only 50 new jobs are likely to be created as the paper shifts its focus to digital. Kelly wrote:

When the downsizing was first revealed in late May, a memo from Baquet and Managing Editor Joe Kahn portrayed the cuts as a “streamlining” of the editing process and indicated that some of the savings would be used to hire up to 100 more journalists. But in a mid-June meeting with department heads, Baquet admitted that journalists could be targeted in a new round of layoffs once the editing ranks are culled.