September 1st, 2015: At least it's not Monday...

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Taking a cue from my other major site, Salemspectator.com, I'd like to start {or invite the first person who notices to start} a daily thread titled [Date]: [thought of the day]

Their example uses [Date] Donuts and [whatever they happened to have for breakfast]

Using this would be a good way to fill a whole forum with the thoughts of the day, though I still ponder if you fail to do it, was there really a need for a whole forum in the first place? :)

------------------
So... Today is September 1st, 2015. A few more blinks and it'll be Christmas again. A few more and it'll be tax season (aren't I the optimist?)

As I've said, I'm leaving after work tomorrow to head from D.C. down to Huntsville for the Labor Day weekend. I probably wouldn't even be doing that if Microsoft didn't suck so bad and my dad hadn't "upgraded" to Windows 10. Bright side is that I can finally move him to the Mac, even if I had to buy it for him...

The Mac's probably no better security-wise, but at least I can actively try and help support him using, seeing as I haven't run Windows on my desktop at home for 8 years now..

Also, bright side is that I might actually get to hang out with my buddy Lee Stanford for lunch on Friday. Dad's call though as he's the scheduler when I'm home...

Wayne

cecilia

Reaction score
well, we got a note today (in the mailbox) that tomorrow starting at 8AM the water will be off for six hours (!) for an emergency repair, yada yada, yada.

Late this morning the cold water very briefly came out brown so I suspect something weird happened and they have to fix it.

we will be going out to a diner midday to avoid suffering from not being able to wash one's hands.

Thus is the excitement that is my life :)

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
That's ok, you didn't need a shower anyway.. :)