Religious Literature in Florida Schools

cecilia

Reaction score
I saw this on another article and I love it!!

make those crazy christian bullies squeal !!

next up is FSM literature

metalman

Reaction score
Muslims are taking up the cause:

ISIS bans math, social studies for children

must instead teach "the belonging to Islam ... and to denounce infidelity and infidels."
Books cannot include any reference to evolution. And teachers must say that the laws of physics and chemistry "are due to Allah's rules and laws."

The letter ends with a firm warning: "This is an obligatory announcement, and all violators will be punished."

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score

[...]
Books cannot include any reference to evolution. And teachers must say that the laws of physics and chemistry "are due to Allah's rules and laws."
[...]

Awesome. So they are gun happy invaders that hate science. I really can't see why anyone would have a problem with them.

faethor

Reaction score

must instead teach "the belonging to Islam ... and to denounce infidelity and infidels."
Sad to see other Countries, Syria, allowing religion to establish their education. The world's a big place and we may not be able to fix every country. Perhaps we can start by fixing our own. It's sad that 200+ years later we're still fighting establishment clauses.

If y'all haven't read it perhaps check out - Madison/Jefferson vs Scalia/Thomas