Progressive's Failure To Boycott Limbaugh

metalman

Reaction score
On Tuesday, Limbaugh announced the creation of a new women’s group on Facebook — Rush Babes for America, aka The National Organization for Rush Babes

"we start this group dedicated to the values that most women hold dear: family, the American values of the founding, freedom and capitalism,” Limbaugh explained on Tuesday.

cue the NAG's (aka National Association of Gals) screaming
3 - 2 - 1 ..

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
more people are probably listening, and i suspect most of the new listeners are waiting for him to show his arse again. it's unlikely they are going to utilize any service offered.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
I don't believe that he isn't allowed to state the ratings - the advertising rates are based on them so anyone who advertises should get to see them at the very least. He also waffles a lot saying that the ratings up by upto such and such and amount in some jurisdiction.

Something that has been noted about ratings is that they are quite dependent on methodology, especially in the case of controversial personalities like Rush. In places where actual radio use is metered Rush performs much less well than in places where a survey is given. It turns out that more people like to say they listen to Rush than actually do when you actually monitor what they really are listening to. I could see an effect where, under attack, supporters or right wingers would say they listen to Rush, just to play sides, without actually doing the listening. That may be one reason not to release the breakdown.

Dammy

Reaction score

faethor

Reaction score
So it's a bad thing that she is admitting what she is experiencing as a single mother? Oh that's right, Progressives like to slam single mothers, they should have had abortions!
It's a bad thing that she wants to use the government to impose her view of her own hypocritical morality onto others. Now personally I could careless what Bristol says. But, if she wants to step forward and be part of the political discourse by making public statements then go for it.

Likewise we see other Republicans dribbling on themselves. Mitt Romney claimed marriage is unchanged in over 3,000 years. Of course he failed to recognize his Great-Grandpa's twelve wives was about 1xx years ago not 3,000. Nothing like having one's own family be the exception to the statement you're making.

Newt Gingrinch he's a one man, one woman sorta man. Except for his affairs and multiple wives I mean.

And of course Limbaugh too - though Cecilia pointed that out.

Oh that's right, Progressives like to slam single mothers, they should have had abortions!
Actually while many Progressives do believe in the choice; there's a another very important thing that Progressives believe that right-wingers do not. That's after the birth of the baby the child be given the best chance ever with healthcare, education, and opportunities. Seems to me right-wingers love pre-born children then hate that financial burden until they're old enough to become canon fodder.

cecilia

Reaction score
it's too bad Bristol wasn't brought up to respect her education. She would have avoided playing around with boys and concentrated on HER future.

it's not her fault that she was saddled with a stupid mother

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
It's a bad thing that she wants to use the government to impose her view of her own hypocritical morality onto others. Now personally I could careless what Bristol says. But, if she wants to step forward and be part of the political discourse by making public statements then go for it.

Likewise we see other Republicans dribbling on themselves. Mitt Romney claimed marriage is unchanged in over 3,000 years. Of course he failed to recognize his Great-Grandpa's twelve wives was about 1xx years ago not 3,000. Nothing like having one's own family be the exception to the statement you're making.

Newt Gingrinch he's a one man, one woman sorta man. Except for his affairs and multiple wives I mean.

And of course Limbaugh too - though Cecilia pointed that out.

Actually while many Progressives do believe in the choice; there's a another very important thing that Progressives believe that right-wingers do not. That's after the birth of the baby the child be given the best chance ever with healthcare, education, and opportunities. Seems to me right-wingers love pre-born children then hate that financial burden until they're old enough to become canon fodder.

sing it brutha!! Right ON!!! and amen!!

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
So it's a bad thing that she is admitting what she is experiencing as a single mother?[...]
Do as I say, not as I do. You can judge others, they mustn't judge you. Isn't that what Jesus would do?

cecilia

Reaction score
Is that a face-shaped balloon, a balloon shaped face or is it just a balloon and Im just imagining seeing some vague resemblance of a face?
it's a balloon headed moron only vaguely resembling something sort-of "human" :D