President Elect Trump watch

redrumloa

Reaction score
F***!! Come on Donald! Really?!? Strike one m****rf***r!!

Report: Donald Trump Selects Goldman Sachs President As National Economic Council Director

President-elect Donald Trump will select Goldman Sachs president & COO Gary Cohn to serve as National Economic Council Director in his administration, according to a report from CNBC. A Trump campaign spokesperson declined to confirm the news.

Cohn would be the first Trump appointee who currently works at the Wall Street bank that was bailed out by the federal government in 2008. He earned total compensation of $21 million from Goldman Sachs in 2015, according to TIME.

metalman

Reaction score
CzMS6BNXAAEguCj.jpg

JoBBo

Reaction score
Hahaha! Can't fix stupid! I don't know how BMW is viewed on your side of the pond, but over here it is known as the car for pretentious douche bags.
Well, American premium car brands are pretty close to non-existent in Europe. So, substantially better than those at least... The "only driven by douche bags" label is most commonly applied to specific models, not entire brands.

ilwrath

Reaction score
Well, American premium car brands are pretty close to non-existent in Europe. So, substantially better than those at least... The "only driven by douche bags" label is most commonly applied to specific models, not entire brands.

I'm pretty sure the universal dbag mobile worldwide is Audi, now. They passed BMW a few years ago. I remember Top Gear were celebrating that they could buy BMWs again without suffering the dbag tag. :D

As for pulling ads from political papers. It's pretty standard practice not to advertise cars in polarized outlets. I think Chrysler Group (Fiat-Chrysler) left that same media pool, as well. It just makes sense. Why risk annoying a potential buyer?

redrumloa

Reaction score
As for pulling ads from political papers. It's pretty standard practice not to advertise cars in polarized outlets. I think Chrysler Group (Fiat-Chrysler) left that same media pool, as well. It just makes sense. Why risk annoying a potential buyer?

When you pull ads from only conservative sites and keep advertising on liberal sites, you alienate half the country.

JoBBo

Reaction score
When you pull ads from only conservative sites and keep advertising on liberal sites, you alienate half the country.
You are making stuff up. This is not about "conservative" or "liberal", this is about companies having no interest in seeing their products associated with headlines such as "Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?" or "Gay rights have made us dumber, it's time to get back in the closet."

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
You are making stuff up. This is not about "conservative" or "liberal", this is about companies having no interest in seeing their products associated with headlines such as "Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?" or "Gay rights have made us dumber, it's time to get back in the closet."

You need to get out of your echo chamber. There is a reason a rabble rouser like Milo is getting popular. He is one of the few voices taking the leftist playbook and using it against them. I've not heard of any boycott against obnoxious leftist media outlets such as Huffington Post. You seem perfectly fine when the shoe is on the other foot.

Let’s Do Away With Giving White People ‘Black’ Cards. They Don’t Deserve It

It’s Time To Call Out ‘Nice Racists’ And Their White Fragility

Yes, I Want My White Kids Challenged To Question Their Privilege

White America, Wake The F*ck Up. The Deaths Of Alton Sterling And Philando Castile ARE Your Problem.

White Fragility Is Racial Violence

redrumloa

Reaction score
Trump should remember what happened to the last president that tangled with the CIA. Don't ride in convertibles in Dallas, Donald.

Moved this comment from another thread to here. Ironic you should say this, then I see this headline.

Bill Gates compares Trump to JFK

Bill Gates said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump’s potential to bring innovation to the U.S. resembles that of President John F. Kennedy’s.

Gates, the billionaire Microsoft founder and philanthropist, told CNBC that Trump can lead the U.S. “through innovation” and compared Trump’s ideas to Kennedy’s expansion of the U.S. space program in the early 1960s.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Moved this comment from another thread to here. Ironic you should say this, then I see this headline.

Bill Gates compares Trump to JFK

Bill Gates said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump’s potential to bring innovation to the U.S. resembles that of President John F. Kennedy’s.

Gates, the billionaire Microsoft founder and philanthropist, told CNBC that Trump can lead the U.S. “through innovation” and compared Trump’s ideas to Kennedy’s expansion of the U.S. space program in the early 1960s.

Putting aside the JFK assassination angle, I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand Bill Gates is one of the biggest names in business and a hard leftist speaking well of Trump. Positive. OTOH Bill Gates is an evil Globalist stooge. Negative.

I'll take it as a net positive, as long as he doesn't become a Trump adviser.

ilwrath

Reaction score

To put into perspective, though.
248 precincts with too many votes and no explanation (77 were 1 over; 62 were 2 over, 37 were 3 over, 20 were 4 over, 52 were 5 or more over).

Most were likely machine scan errors. There are a lot of untrained people running the machines. While it is true that these discrepancies should have been noticed and reconciled... It looks a lot more like people not following procedure than an actual attempt to tamper with results. Still, if it finally shows my state that we need to take election counts seriously, at least something positive will come from the recount debacle.

Robert

Reaction score

More on this:
Pizzagate shooter: Fresh details and charges emerge

Last week, we brought you the bizarre tale of a gunman who drove from his North Carolina home to Washington, DC, to "self-investigate" a pizza restaurant at the center of a whacko fake news conspiracy called "Pizzagate."

---

WELCH entered the restaurant carrying the AR-15 across his chest, in a manner that instilled fear in everyone who saw him. As WELCH moved towards the back of the restaurant, customers and employees fled the building, fearing for their lives. While WELCH was inside the restaurant, he fired the AR-15 multiple times. Shortly after that, when an unaware employee walked through a rear door into the restaurant, WELCH turned towards the employee, such that his rifle was pointed in the direction of the employee, who immediately fled in fear. (PDF)

WELCH appears to have been motivated, in part, by unfounded rumors concerning a child sex-trafficking ring that was being perpetrated by high-profile individuals at the Comet Ping Pong restaurant. According to evidence obtained from his cellphone, it appears that WELCH had been contemplating a violent confrontation at the restaurant since at least December 1, 2016. The evidence from WELCH's cellphone also suggests that WELCH attempted to recruit at least two other people to join him.

[Welch] searched for evidence of hidden rooms or tunnels or child sex-trafficking of any kind. WELCH stated that, at one point, he encountered a locked door. When he was unable to open the door, WELCH became suspicious and attempted to force it open with a butter knife and then by shooting the lock. WELCH said that he fired shots at the lock using his AR-15.

Raiding a pedo ring, possibly sacraficing [sic] the lives of a few for the lives of many. Standing up against a corrupt system that kidnaps, tortures, and rapes babies and children in our own backyard... defending the next generation of kids, our kids, from ever having to experience this kind of evil themselves[.] I'm sorry bro, but I'm tired of turning the channel and hoping someone does something and being thankful it's not my family. One day it will be our families. The world is too afraid to act and I'm too stubborn not to[.]

The phone camera was aimed at WELCH, who looked into the camera and told family members that he loved them; that he hoped that he had "showed it;" and that he hoped that he would be able to "tell [them] again." "And if not," he told them "don’t ever forget it."

After he found no evidence of child sex-trafficking, he exited the restaurant and surrendered himself to police officers that were already on-scene.
---
For the uninitiated, Agent Holgate is describing "Pizzagate," which is a baseless conspiracy theory about a secret pedophile group, the Comet Ping Pong restaurant, and Hillary Clinton's campaign chief, John Podesta. The Pizzagate conspiracy names Comet Ping Pong as the secret headquarters of a non-existent child sex-trafficking ring run by Clinton and members of her inner circle.

ilwrath

Reaction score
Most were likely machine scan errors. There are a lot of untrained people running the machines. While it is true that these discrepancies should have been noticed and reconciled... It looks a lot more like people not following procedure than an actual attempt to tamper with results. Still, if it finally shows my state that we need to take election counts seriously, at least something positive will come from the recount debacle.

Rut-roh... I may be mistaken, here. Turns out 95 of 622 poll books suffered broken custody and were missing for several days or more. What they don't mention is how well those precincts align to other voting problems.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...oit-poll-books-missing-several-days/95476742/

Last edited: