Political Jokes

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
There are 85 genders? What are they?
No, but also probably yes, depending on what you mean by the word gender.

Facebook gives 58 gender options:

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit
This page at PBHS Closet only has 39 but also lists 27 sexualities.
This list seems to mix gender and sexuality and I haven't bothered counting them.
Here is the list on genderfluidsupport at tumblr - again I couldn't be bothered to count.
I also didn't check which ones appear on more than one list and which ones are unique to any list nor am I able to tell if any of the lists are joke lists.
If you don't find a gender on any list that you like you can always just make one up. Personally I think I am going to identify as poke-gendered - I gotta catch them all.
Later I'll be meeting with some top theologians to discuss how many angles can dance on the head of a pin.

Last edited:

metalman

Reaction score
Later I'll be meeting with some top theologians to discuss how many angles can dance on the head of a pin.

ahhhh! but theologians have at least arrived at an answer for how many angels can dance on the head of a pin!

it is equal to how many people's thoughts can be concentrated upon a particular pin at the same time

Dogbert offers a solution

there is no knowing how many genders scholars may decide there are

Last edited:

metalman

Reaction score
DJTdZu_XgAAkn2h.jpg

metalman

Reaction score
'gobsmacked'

DJYBhuUW4AACz8a.jpg

From CBS News' "Sunday Morning" host Jane Pauley interview

• On her future: "I am done with being a candidate. But I am not done with politics because I literally believe that our country's future is at stake."
  • On coping with the loss: "I just felt this enormous letdown, just kind of loss of feeling and direction and sadness."
  • On the unexpected outcome: "I had not drafted a concession speech. I'd been working on a victory speech."

redrumloa

Reaction score

Thank god she was not elected. Our carnival barker in chief is a much, much better option. At least Hildabeast will go down in history as the first woman to be nominated by a major political party. By hook or by crook and with a trail of dead bodies behind her, she at least has that.

Kesa

Reaction score
Thank god she was not elected. Our carnival barker in chief is a much, much better option. At least Hildabeast will go down in history as the first woman to be nominated by a major political party. By hook or by crook and with a trail of dead bodies behind her, she at least has that.

I think you do not like her because she does not exhibit the feminine traits of a stereotypical woman.

ilwrath

Reaction score
I think you do not like her because she does not exhibit the feminine traits of a stereotypical woman.

I'm hoping that's in S tags. I really, really am. If it is, it is perfectly insightful, because that is exactly the baseless idiocy that drives people away from the Democratic party in droves. If you don't want someone nominated because you feel they're not fit for the position, but that person also happens to be a woman, well, then you're a sexist.

I found this tacked at the bottom of an interview between Jim Carrey and Michael Moore, of all places. But, man, so succinct.

Carrey also criticized what he called “a war on intelligence and discernment in this country,” saying that people are “made to feel guilty for being smart.”

Carrey said that he hopes both Trump supporters and critics find a way to understand one another moving forward — as “every person is to be cared about and thought of as precious, including the people that don’t agree with us.”

“I don’t like this trend of, ‘If you don’t agree with me, it’s hatred,’ ” Carrey said. “When you don’t agree with someone, you don’t agree with them. It doesn’t mean that it’s hatred. And we have to get back to that and have discourse. We can disagree with each other.”

If, for some reason, you want to see the rest of the piece:
http://people.com/theater/jim-carre...iver-of-sorrow-in-emotional-stage-appearance/
(Personally, I wouldn't recommend it, I just happened to skim to the bottom hoping to see what Jim Carrey was up to nowadays, when I found that nugget.)

metalman

Reaction score

she with out a doubt exhibits the feminine traits of a stereotypical shrieking ex wife