Obama/Soros/UN/Deep State/Globalism/Shadow Government/Elites

I know it is Alex Jones but humor me, watch this. It is only 12 minutes long and will likely get pulled down soon.

After Days of Speaking Out on Hollywood Abusers, Twitter SUSPENDS Rose McGowan

Rose McGowan (whatever you think of her personally), has been hammering this scandal, Weinstein, and other Hollywood A-Listers (like Ben Affleck) for days via Twitter.

Twitter suspended her last night:

Rose McGowan’s Twitter account has been suspended for violating Twitter’s rules, McGowan said in an Instagram post.

“Twitter has suspended me,” she wrote. “There are powerful forces at work. Be my voice.”

She used her Instagram to post the message Twitter gave her, but apparently Twitter did not specify which rules she violated.

apparently Twitter did not specify which rules she violated.

Not unusual. At least not in my experience.
I had my Twitter account suspended a few weeks ago for no apparent reason and it took some quite persistent nagging and several days to get it resurrected. At first I was unable to get a reason out of them either but they eventually reinstated it, apologised and told me they had mistakenly identified my account as automated. I never got anything more specific out of them and remain clueless as to what it was on my account that triggered them. I don't really use Twitter much and was quite close to just binning it before they relented.

Not unusual. At least not in my experience.
I had my Twitter account suspended a few weeks ago for no apparent reason and it took some quite persistent nagging and several days to get it resurrected. At first I was unable to get a reason out of them either but they eventually reinstated it, apologised and told me they had mistakenly identified my account as automated. I never got anything more specific out of them and remain clueless as to what it was on my account that triggered them. I don't really use Twitter much and was quite close to just binning it before they relented.

I personally find Twitter to be as useless as tits on a bull. OTOH I don't think there is a mistake in this actress' case. Look what happened to Milo when he told Leslie Jones on Twitter that he didn't like Ghostbusters. He didn't break any of Twitters TOS, but he got banned. His Tweets were like this:

“If at first you don’t succeed (because your work is terrible), play the victim. EVERYONE GETS HATE MAIL FFS,” Yiannopoulos tweeted.

Twitter is openly political and openly protecting certain people in politics and Hollywood. They allow ISIS and Pedophiles groups to have accounts, but ban people like Milo for having "wrong opinions", or Rose McGowan because she is exposing some Hollywood heavyweights.

Rose McGowan’s Twitter account has been suspended for violating Twitter’s rules, McGowan said in an Instagram post.

“Twitter has suspended me,” she wrote. “There are powerful forces at work. Be my voice.”

Now things are going more into focus. We get to see who those "powerful forces" are.

The Great Unraveling: Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Just hours after actress Rose McGowan launched a broadside against Amazon CEO (and Washington Post owner) Jeff Bezos with the accusation that the richest man in the world was “funding rapists, alleged pedos, and sexual harassers,” one of Bezos’s top executives, Roy Price, was publicly accused of harassing television producer Isa Hackett.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Hackett says the horror show began in a cab after an Amazon staff party back in July of 2015:

Once in the cab, Hackett says Price repeatedly and insistently propositioned her. “You will love my d**k,” he said, according to Hackett, who relayed her account to multiple individuals in the hours after the alleged episode. (The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed Hackett told at least two people about the alleged incident in the immediate aftermath.) Hackett says she made clear to Price she was not interested and told him that she is lesbian with a wife and children.

Hackett says Price did not relent in the cab or once they arrived at the Amazon party. As she talked with other executives, she says that Price stepped close to her and loudly said, “Anal sex!” in her ear.

Most damning for Amazon is the fact that Hatckett reported the incidents to Amazon. The company says it did an investigation but Price still has his high-powered job.

It seems only the far left can successfully take down the Shadow Government / Deep State. Luckily we are now seeing just that play out. How deep will the rabbit hole go?

I personally find Twitter to be as useless as tits on a bull. OTOH I don't think there is a mistake in this actress' case.

I'm not entirely convinced there was a mistake in my case either. At least not the one they claimed. The explanation they finally offered made no sense.

22491971_721250284747676_2686876248921664559_n.jpg

Google Secretly Recorded a User and Uploaded Audio Files to its Servers

Artem Russakovskii, a reporter with Android Police who received a test unit, discovered that his device was turning on by itself, recording his conversations, and uploading them to Google.

Normally there are two ways to interact with Google’s smart speakers, including the Mini. You can say the words “OK Google” followed by a command such as “play ‘Bohemian Rhapsody.'” Alternatively, you can press the button on the top of the devices before saying a command.

But Russakovskii discovered that his Mini was listening in on him even when he hadn’t pressed the device’s button or said “OK Google.” When he checked his personal activity page on Google, the site that shows users’ interactions with the search giant’s services and the data it collects on users, he found sound files that had been uploaded to Google’s servers from the Mini without his consent.

Don't worry, Google will fix t hat so you can't see this on your personal activity page.

Reminds me of when Alexa was first released, I sent a review of it to my girlfriend so that she too could have a laugh at how creepy the thing was.
Her reaction? "Cool! Can we get one?".

Probably already posted in funny pics, but appropriate.

22366585_10154982302905857_2976284644906418974_n.png

And i know everyone has seen this one.

Not The Onion.

WHO chief selects Zimbabwe’s Mugabe as ‘goodwill ambassador’

Two dozen organizations — including the World Heart Federation, Action Against Smoking and Cancer Research U.K. — released a statement slamming the appointment, saying health officials were “shocked and deeply concerned” and citing his “long track record of human rights violations.”

The groups said they had raised their concerns with Tedros on the sidelines of the conference, to no avail.

The southern African nation once was known as the region’s prosperous breadbasket. But in 2008, the charity Physicians for Human Rights released a report documenting failures in Zimbabwe’s health system, saying that Mugabe’s policies had led to a man-made crisis.

“The government of Robert Mugabe presided over the dramatic reversal of its population’s access to food, clean water, basic sanitation and health care,” the group concluded. “The Mugabe regime has used any means at its disposal, including politicizing the health sector, to maintain its hold on power.”

The report said Mugabe’s policies led directly to “the shuttering of hospitals and clinics, the closing of its medical school and the beatings of health workers.”

The U.S. in 2003 imposed targeted sanctions, a travel ban and an asset freeze against Mugabe and close associates, citing his government’s rights abuses and evidence of electoral fraud.

PragerU Sues YouTube and Google over Censorship of Conservatives

According to the Wall Street Journal, the lawsuit, which was filed on Monday, “says YouTube’s more than 30 million visitors a day make the site so elemental to free speech in the digital age that it should be treated as a public forum.”

“The suit argues the site must use the ‘laws governing free speech,’ not its own discretion, to make decisions about what to censor,” they reported, adding that PragerU “alleges that by limiting access to some of its videos without clear criteria YouTube is infringing on PragerU’s First Amendment rights.”

YouTube has repeatedly censored PragerU on their platform, labeling political videos as “restricted” adult content and even removing a video of “a Muslim man describing how he was raised to be anti-Semitic,” branding the video as “hate speech.”

Add Roger Stone to the list. He seems to have gone a bit unhinged, but permanent ban for profanity?

stone-meltdown-576x1024.jpg

stone-suspended-620x851.png
Does it say it's for profanity?
From the selection in the image, I would think saying someone "must be punished" would be far more likely to break their rules.
Then again, as we've already seen, Twitter accounts seem to be suspended for all reasons and none so who knows?

Back