Obama/Soros/UN/Deep State/Globalism/Shadow Government/Elites

redrumloa

Reaction score
Soros and his buddies don't believe in communism. They believe in private ownership of the globe - just they want to be the ones that own it.

I'm sure they don't believe in the text book idealistic version of it, but it is a means to an end with the useful idiots they have doing their bidding.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Soros and his buddies don't believe in communism. They believe in private ownership of the globe - just they want to be the ones that own it.

Dershowitz: Liberals Are ‘Doing What Stalin Did’ on Statue Issue

“But the idea of willy-nilly going through and doing what Stalin did: just erasing history and re-writing it to serve current purposes, does pose a danger, and it poses a danger of educational malpractice, of missing opportunities to educate people, and of going too far,” he added.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Police state issues fit here too. I don't think any Whyzzat-ian agrees with disgusting illegal police activity such as this.

Cop Roughs Up Utah Nurse In a Hospital For Having the Nerve to do Her Job (VIDEO)

By all accounts, the head nurse at the University of Utah Hospital’s burn unit was professional and restrained when she told a Salt Lake City police detective he wasn’t allowed to draw blood from a badly injured patient.

The detective didn’t have a warrant, first off. And the patient wasn’t conscious, so he couldn’t give consent. Without that, the detective was barred from collecting blood samples — not just by hospital policy, but by basic constitutional law.

Still, Detective Jeff Payne insisted that he be let in to take the blood, saying the nurse would be arrested and charged if she refused.

Nurse Alex Wubbels politely stood her ground. She got her supervisor on the phone so Payne could hear the decision loud and clear. “Sir,” said the supervisor, “you’re making a huge mistake because you’re threatening a nurse.”

I won't bother linking the video here as it is disturbing, but you can click through and watch if you wish.

I wouldn't be offended if you let them know how you feel about this incident. I certainly will.

https://www.facebook.com/slcpd

Last edited:

JoBBo

Reaction score
GoDaddy boots neo-Nazi site after a derogatory story on the Charlottesville victim

Daily Stormer members can all die in fire as far as I care, but the precedent here should not be ignored. If we go down this slippery slope there will be no turning back. The day will come where Whyzzat will be threatened because not all of our views are completely conformist. First Amendment covers moronic hate speech also.
Weren't you all for businesses openly refusing service to people because of their sexual orientation?

Yet, now you are 'deeply concerned' about going down a slippery slope because known racists might have to choose a domain registrar other than Google or GoDaddy to register a web domain, i.e. type in a different web address in their web browser?

redrumloa

Reaction score
Weren't you all for businesses openly refusing service to people because of their sexual orientation?

Yet, now you are 'deeply concerned' about going down a slippery slope because known racists might have to choose a domain registrar other than Google or GoDaddy to register a web domain, i.e. type in a different web address in their web browser?

You talking about christian bakers? They didn't refuse service, they refused a specific request. They would have baked them a cake, just not one that was against their religious views. How you can equate this blacklisting people from the entire world wide web seems an awful big stretch. Had the christian bakers said "Not only won't we do any business with you at all, no other baker in the world will do business with you. Plus, you must go back into the closet and leave the country", you might have an argument. Obviously you don't. Besides, at the time I clearly said I thought the christian bakers were morons and i wouldn't give them my business.

Don't head down the path of libelous claims.

metalman

Reaction score

Who decides who should be banned??

YouTube is currently preventing "Trump supporters" from being compensated for posting videos and deleting their youTube channels

So now you have to bake a cake, but you can't post Pro-Trump videos on youTube
hmmm ...

GoDaddy hasn't fired the Antifa supporter arrested for rioting in Phoenix

In the spirit of the new rules, anyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi

Fukk you!
You fukking Nazi!

metalman

Reaction score
former Reagan/Bush advisor

DI6OQ2WWsAAN96w.jpg

metalman

Reaction score
Teacher Kicks Kids Out of Class for MAGA Shirts

video shows Orletsky kicking the two male students out of her classroom, telling them, “Just like you cannot wear a swastika to school, you cannot wear [Make America Great Again] like that.”

Cherokee County School District spokeswoman Barbara Jacoby said the teacher was ‘wrong’ to have made the comments.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Watch As Amazon Deletes Hundreds Of One-Star Reviews Of Hillary Clinton's New Book

While this is not the first time Amazon has intervened to "adjust" the ratings of its products - in November negative comments under a book by anti-Trump broadcaster Megyn Kelly appeared to be removed by the retailer - it has rarely "adjusted" reviews of such a prominent product so publicly.

Speaking to Fortune, an Amazon spokesperson said: "In the case of a memoir, the subject of the book is the author and their views. It’s not our role to decide what a customer would view as helpful or unhelpful in making their decision. We do however have mechanisms in place to ensure that the voices of many do not drown out the voices of a few and we remove customer reviews that violate our community guidelines."

And for those who find such intervention hard to believe, here is what Amazon's intervention looks like chronologically on Wednesday.

First, courtesy of the way back machine, here is the rating breakdown as of 10:31am:

... As of 14:55pm

... and what it looks like right now: over 97% of the reviews are now 5 star, with over 1,000 reviews deleted. As of 5:30pm, of the 445 total review, 438 reviews were positive, and 7 (as of 5:30pm_ were critical. The latter number inexplicably keeps doing down.

redrumloa

Reaction score

"Embarrassing And Damaging" Zuckerberg IMs Confirmed By Zuckerberg, The New Yorker

The technology site Silicon Alley Insider got hold of some of the messages and, this past spring, posted the transcript of a conversation between Zuckerberg and a friend, outlining how he was planning to deal with Harvard Connect:

FRIEND: so have you decided what you are going to do about the websites?
ZUCK: yea i’m going to {bleep} them
ZUCK: probably in the year
ZUCK: *ear

In another exchange leaked to Silicon Alley Insider, Zuckerberg explained to a friend that his control of Facebook gave him access to any information he wanted on any Harvard student:

ZUCK: yea so if you ever need info about anyone at harvard
ZUCK: just ask
ZUCK: i have over 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, sns
FRIEND: what!? how’d you manage that one?
ZUCK: people just submitted it
ZUCK: i don’t know why
ZUCK: they “trust me”
ZUCK: dumb fucks

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
Twitter Blocks Marsha Blackburn Senate Announcement Because of Her Pro-Life Stance

Blackburn is deeply revered by the conservative base of the Republican Party. That admiration and affection arises in part from how this pro-life member of the U.S. House takes positions consistent with her Christian faith and values.

When the congresswoman announced she was running for the open Senate seat being vacated by moderate Sen. Bob Corker, Blackburn included in her video announcement that she had “stopped the sale of baby body parts.”

This referred to her chairing the House Select Investigative Panel on Planned Parenthood, which was created after the Center for Medical Progress released explosive undercover videos of Planned Parenthood personnel boasting about their collection of body parts from unborn children to sell for medical research.

The remainder of Blackburn’s two-and-a-half minute video announcement showcases her other many conservative credentials, from her ardent opposition to Obamacare, to her perfect record supporting the Second Amendment, to her 100 percent pro-life rating.

“I know the left calls me a wingnut or a knuckle-dragging conservative,” Blackburn says in the video. “And you know what? I say that’s all right.”

“Bring it on,” she declares.

But it appears that Blackburn is having unexpected trouble in sharing her video announcement with voters of her state and potential supporters across the nation.

Twitter explained to vendors through one of its employees on Monday that Blackburn’s pro-life statement about ending the sale of unborn children’s body parts was “deemed an inflammatory statement that is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction,” and therefore that Twitter was blocking the announcement.

Blackburn has now jumped back onto social media, telling her supporters that she is asking for their help in “standing up to Silicon Valley.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
Well there you go.

The Young Turks' PODESTA CONNECTION

"Really enjoyed the time together," Katzenberg wrote March 12, 2015, to Podesta of a joint L.A. meeting with political consultant Andy Spahn. Spahn later wrote to campaign manager Huma Abedin and Podesta, saying Katzenberg would like to meet with Clinton in NYC. "She … probably should. She hasn't engaged with him in a while," Abedin replied to Podesta on March 25.

Jeffrey Katzenberg recently raised many millions for The Young Turks, a popular LA-based YouTube channel, so that they can continue their attacks on President Trump - and continue their lame dismissals and cover-ups of Democratic criminality.

The Wall Street Journal reported that The Young Turks plan to use the money to "double the size of its newsroom and business operations."

Robert

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
As if we needed it, here's the smoking gun that we are living in 1984.