Obama/Soros/UN/Deep State/Globalism/Shadow Government/Elites

redrumloa

Reaction score
Globalists starting to fear for THEIR OWN safety? The plan was to destabilize the world for the rest of us to be miserable in, but their plan is probably working too fast for them to control.

Bill Gates: Europe Must Stem The Flow Of Immigrants Before It’s Too Late

“On the one hand you want to demonstrate generosity and take in refugees, but the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this — which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa.”

“Germany cannot possibly take in the huge, massive number of people who are wanting to make their way to Europe.”

“Europe must make it more difficult for Africans to reach the continent via the current transit routes.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
Obama openly declares support for a one world government and expresses his hatred for the United States.

Obama Pontificates on Global Stage: ‘I Believe Deeply that the Liberal International Order…Is the Only Choice’

“But the future does not favor the strongman,” Obama said. “I believe deeply that the liberal international order; order based not just on military power or national affiliations, but on principles — the rule of law, human rights and individual freedoms — is the only choice.”

Everything I have ever said about this chump is being proven true, through his own words and actions. This dirtbag is still trying to rule as a tyrant even after he's no longer in power.

redrumloa

Reaction score
This is what Globalism brings you and why I along with Trump and others are against it. Globalism is all about the top 1/10th of 1% having all the wealth and power, and the other 99.9% are powerless slaves to the system.

Police Chief Warns Slavery Rife in London: ‘We Can’t Police Our Way Out of This’

The head of Scotland Yard’s anti-slavery police unit has warned that London is now a global hotspot for modern-day slavery with victims forced to work in the construction and hospitality industries.
“Everyone realises now we’re never going to police our way out of this,” Detective Chief Inspector Phil Brewer told Thomson Reuters, revealing that the capital has seen a surge in cases of slavery this year.

In 2017 to the end of June police have had 820 cases referred to them which concern people forced to work against their will without pay, and often in dangerous conditions — compared to 1,013 in the whole of last year.

The Metropolitan Police needs staff working in restaurants, hotels and in industries like construction to blow the whistle on slavery cases, and said that charities can also help with finding victims.

Speaking on the fight against domestic servitude in Britain’s capital, Brewer said the practice is being fuelled by cultural factors which mean it is seen as acceptable in some communities to keep someone from a lower social group prisoner, even though it’s against the law.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Globalist thought control keeps getting worse.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I'll just drop this here without further comment.

WikiLeaks Updates
Why has Google changed its search system to push down publications (left & right) critical of Washington DC? LINK

20645239_1688091111201595_2571940403000834797_o.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
You upset yet?

Anyone who doesn't see the connection here between all of this doesn't have a functioning brain.

BREAKING: Charlottesville Declares Alt-Right Rally an ‘Unlawful Assembly’, Arrests Underway

Gee, BLM Terrorists can burn down the city and officers get a "stand down order", yet they arrest these people for a peaceful gathering.

You don't have to like the people they are arresting to see how bad and unconstitutional this is. They will come for you too, useful idiots.

The roots of this are in the Obama Justice Department’s refusal to prosecute armed Black Panthers who stood outside polling places. That small initial tear in the social fabric has continued to unravel.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I can't stand the filth that Daily Stormer, but am alarmed by this.

GoDaddy boots neo-Nazi site after a derogatory story on the Charlottesville victim

Daily Stormer members can all die in fire as far as I care, but the precedent here should not be ignored. If we go down this slippery slope there will be no turning back. The day will come where Whyzzat will be threatened because not all of our views are completely conformist. First Amendment covers moronic hate speech also.

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
This was a orchestrated event to maximize bloodshed.

Charlottesville Police Called Off When Violence Began: “We’re Leaving, It’s Too Dangerous”

Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was in attendance during yesterday’s deadly events in Charlottesville, VA, where he reported that the police were called off as soon as things started turning violent.

“But when the tear gas started to fly, thrown by protesters, the police themselves began to evacuate then. I asked the guy who was in charge, “Where you going?” He said,
We’re leaving. It’s too dangerous.They had a chance to nip this thing in the bud and they chose not to.

Stand Down

The ACLU confirmed that Charlottesville police were ordered to stand down, which allowed the KKK and Antifa to meet face to face with no interference.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Daily Stormer members can all die in fire as far as I care, but the precedent here should not be ignored. If we go down this slippery slope there will be no turning back. The day will come where Whyzzat will be threatened because not all of our views are completely conformist. First Amendment covers moronic hate speech also.

As I was saying...

20799199_991252371012658_3187937453504652144_n.jpg

Not only are we headed down that slippery slope, but the slope has been greased.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Saw a Dodge Challenger parked downtown today. Wondered what it's like to be that guy today.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Wanna Bet Soros was involved?

20841784_1693746077302765_357348583297450692_n.jpg

Wikileaks:

« We can confirm that the date on this US embassy cable is fake. Date modified. Not published by Wikileaks. »

redrumloa

Reaction score
Like I said over and over, BLM and Antifa have nothing to do with what they claim to want. What they really are? Useful idiot for Soros and the other globalists to destabilize the USA. Confederate monuments and statues were just the beginning.

90-Year-Old Bust of Abe Lincoln Destroyed in Chicago Neighborhood

lincoln-chicago-facebook-640x480.jpg

Lincoln is called the Great Emancipator because he signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863 to abolished slavery in the rebellious Southern states during the Civil War. This courageous political decision was the first step in the eventual full abolition of slavery with the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment.

The destruction of the 90-year-old statue lends credence to President Donald Trump’s contention that left-wing activists will never be happy with merely destroying Confederate statues.

In a recent press conference, the president wondered, “This week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week, and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop.”

Indeed, in the same city where the Lincoln bust was destroyed, activists were agitating to rid the city of parks and streets named after Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Andrew Jackson among others.

He was literally responsible for freeing the slaves. Let that sink in.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Soros. Clinton, Obama and the rest of the gang have a hand in this. They are trying to incite a race war to destabilize the USA, to institute a one world Communist government.
Soros and his buddies don't believe in communism. They believe in private ownership of the globe - just they want to be the ones that own it.