Murdering Commie Bastard Fidel Castro Dead

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
The guy that kicked the Mafia out of Cuba dies. The Mafia celebrates. What do you expect?

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Your ignorance on the subject is staggering.
By far the greatest suffering in Cuba came from the blockade - which was the purpose of the blockade, after all. To cause enough privation and pain among the population that they would overthrow their tyrant.

redrumloa

Reaction score
It's what he did though. And the mafia held the grudge (and was even a useful tool/partner of the CIA).

2M+ Cuban-Americans are part of some mythical "mafia"? It is amazing the mental gymnastics that lovers of Communism will go through to glorify a murderous tyrant.

redrumloa

Reaction score
PHOTOS: Miami’s Cubans Celebrate Death of Dictator Fidel Castro

GettyImages-625848782.jpg

GettyImages-625849002.jpg

GettyImages-625883674.jpg

GettyImages-625865862.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
Ralph Viera
50 mins · Miami Beach ·

PLEASE READ THIS! IT WOULD BE SO MUCH TO ME IF YOU DID.As a child I went to Cuba as a request of my Grandfather who wanted to meet me. I was 14 years old. I am glad I went because my Grandfather passed away less than a year after my visit. Now as a child of this great country to say I was in shock how people live there is an understatement. My family sent me over there with loads of clothes to give to my family over there. When I got there they took away all the clothes and gave me a ticket to get it back when I fly back home. When I did go back to get the luggage they told me that they did not have it. In other words they robbed from a 14 year old. And a cute one at that! I was friggin adorable! What happened?
1f641.png
:(
Anyway, now let me tell you how it was living there for 10 days.
When I got there I was in Havana. Beautiful, But I noticed all the cars were from the 50's. It was like I got there in a time machine.
Family picked me up at the airport and took me on a long drive to where they lived. Cabaiguan. A small village that was total culture shock. But before we got there they took me to a beach called Varadero. Most gorgeous beach I have ever seen. The sand was like baby power and the water was so clear it looked like zephyrhills. Breath taking.
From there we took the long drive back to their home. On the way there were armed guards on each side of the road because at that very moment Fidel Castro was having a speech outdoors in a huge feild. We pulled over and I got to see the tyrant from a far on a platform. Then back to the dirt roads to Cabaiguan.
I meet all my amazing relatives when I got to Cabaiguan. All loving and Amazing people. We sat down to have dinner. They had a steak for me. I noticed everyone else did not have steak. I asked why and they told me they had to save a months pay for me to have that steak. There was no way I was able to eat it and refused. Gave it to my grand father who then gave it to my grandmother. Who then shared it with my cousin. That was night one.
Then next morning they had the shower set up for me. A bucket full that had to be heated up and a cup. That's how I took a bath. When I had to use the bathroom it was in a hole on the ground outside in a rinky dink wooden room. Then at 6pm it was lights out. All electricity was shut off in the whole town. I stayed in a house that was held up by a board. At night I would see the roof rock back and forth. It was pretty scary. And we all sleep with a net surrounding the bed to keep us from getting eaten by mosquitoes.
I also noticed there were no cats. I found out later the reason there were no cats was because they ate them all from lack of food. Except for older cats that they told me the meat was too hard to eat. I won't even go into how they killed the cats, It's too brutal for words.
I only ate two times a day there. a day or two just once. My family was so amazing that they did keep my horror occupied with such love. But boy did I miss my Captain Crunch! and TV.
It was hard to let them all know how bad it was for me living in these conditions because they were such amazing loving people. But this kid from America got a very rude awakening what the word granted truly means. 10 days of this was just too much for me.
When I got back home the first thing I did was kiss the dirty floor of the Miami International Airport. Got home and while eating my captain crunch I was so in awe of this amazing country and all that it has given my Parents from hard work and contributing to this great nation.
I love The United States Of America. And my heart goes out to all those that are still in Cuba. When I see people complain about this great nation I know its because they are just like this 14 year old kid before I visited Cuba. Maybe a 10 days visit to Cabaiguan from all who take this great nation for granted would be a great way to appreciate all we have.
God Bless America. My home sweet home.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Unrepentant hypocrite Colin Kaepernick defends Fidel Castro

And that’s exactly the moment Kaepernick shows how lost he truly is. Because in the next breath, Kaepernick, born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, explains to me, the guy born in Havana, how great Castro really is.

“One thing Fidel Castro did do is they have the highest literacy rate because they invest more in their education system than they do in their prison system, which we do not do here even though we’re fully capable of doing that,” Kaepernick said.

Is this real life?

First, Cuba does not have the highest literacy rate. Second, don’t be surprised if the same people who report Cuba’s admittedly high literacy rate are related to those who report its election results — the ones in which the Castros get 100 percent of the votes.

Third, could it be Cuba doesn’t have to invest a lot in its prison system because, you know, dungeons and firing squads (El Paredon) are not too expensive to maintain?

redrumloa

Reaction score
It's what he did though. And the mafia held the grudge (and was even a useful tool/partner of the CIA).

Gay mafia?

This is how Fidel Castro persecuted gay people

Some who had been sent to the camps for being gay had their government ID cards branded to say they had been incarcerated, preventing them from seeking any future employment or education.

Respected writer Reinaldo Arenas wrote of the treatment he and other gay Cubans faced in prison: “It was a sweltering place without a bathroom.

“Gays were not treated like human beings, they were treated like beasts.

“They were the last ones to come out for meals, so we saw them walk by, and the most insignificant incident was an excuse to beat them mercilessly.”

Castro routinely referred to gay men as “faggots” and “worms” for many decades in public comments.

Many artists and writers had initially supported the ideas of Castro, welcoming the expected freedom of a more egalitarian society – but shortly into the regime LGBT people were kicked out of their jobs in the arts and media, and their publications shut down.

LGBT students were expelled from university and gay people prohibited from having contact with children and young people.

Meanwhile, during the 1970s, young boys perceived as effeminate were forced to undergo therapy in an attempt to change their behaviour.