Mea Culpa Mi Amore...

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello lovelies,

The recent outage is all my fault. Well, not 100%, but a couple of months ago, my credit card was compromised. I didn't realize that GoDaddy didn't have my new digits, nor did I receive any expiration notices because they -- apparently -- went to my @amiga.org account which doesn't seem to be functional any longer... No idea, but I got logged in and renewed everything. Hopefully it'll work for you all shortly.

Damned thieves...

Wayne

Hello lovelies,

The recent outage is all my fault. Well, not 100%, but a couple of months ago, my credit card was compromised. I didn't realize that GoDaddy didn't have my new digits, nor did I receive any expiration notices because they -- apparently -- went to my @amiga.org account which doesn't seem to be functional any longer... No idea, but I got logged in and renewed everything. Hopefully it'll work for you all shortly.
Yes! We're back! Thank you, Wayne.

Hello lovelies,

Damned thieves...

Wayne
Thank gord for that! I thought for a bit that the disappearance was terminal!

Back