Iran TV hacked

Robert

Reaction score

Iran: State-run live TV hacked by protesters​

Iran's state-run broadcaster was apparently hacked on air Saturday, with a news bulletin interrupted by a protest against the country's leader.
A mask appeared on the screen, followed by an image of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei with flames around him.
The group called itself "Adalat Ali", or Ali's Justice.
It comes after at least three people were shot dead when protesters clashed with security forces in new unrest over the death of Mahsa Amini.
Ms Amini was detained in Tehran by morality police for allegedly not covering her hair properly. The 22-year-old Iranian Kurd died in custody on 16 September, three days after her arrest.
Her death has sparked an unprecedented wave of protest across the country.

click through to see the clip

I actually feel that's cool, but I worry for those who pulled it off. While it makes me sound like a liberal, I can't tolerate the treatment of women as they do. It's disgraceful and shameful that women are treated as cattle ANYWHERE in the world..

Maybe it's time to say goodbye to the turf war and just focus on what's right and what's not right?
Right and wrong!
Everything my family stood for - knowing the difference and saying so.

It's why I have always refused to side with a party. I've remained an Independent all my life.
I side with my family and their values

Back