Robert

Reaction score
Reminds me of this episode of Brass Eye,
Paedogeddon

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Reminds me of this episode of Brass Eye,
Paedogeddon
That was .... awful - though I watched the whole thing but I'm not proud of myself.

Of course, the regular pedos are less of a problem because something can be done about them. It's the officially protected pedos that are the most worrying. Pedos in the church used to have this sort of immunity. - none dared accuse because none would be believed and the powers that be would make sure that you would be punished and the guilty protected. The fact that the church or churches have been sued for sheilding their pedos is a pretty good indication that they no longer are the power. In recent years the entertainment industry has been torn up by child sex scandal too. But pedos continue to exist and the smart ones look for places where they can get access AND protection.

The government seems to be pretty concerned that the problem still exists since they don't want to guarantee whistle blowers immunity instead saying they are satisfied to stay with a system that clearly doesn't work. Labour is either convinced that their membership is clean or that the Tories are so rife with pedos that Labour can make political hay in the assurance that no protective law will be forthcoming.

cecilia

Reaction score
I love Anonymous

they sure know how to get under people's skin :banana:

Robert

Reaction score
That was .... awful - though I watched the whole thing but I'm not proud of myself.

When it first aired here it caused quite a fuss but I thought it summed up the whole hysteria of the time perfectly. (Hysteria that hasn't really died down that much since.)

A perhaps less unsettling but equally satirical episode is the one they did on drugs.
Veering off topic but here's part one anyway: